Fantasy November 2021 7-Night Eastern sailings

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• Sherrilatte

Bad to the Bone
    I thought eastern ports will not be open until Jan 2022? Maybe 🤔 this effect itineraries?

Mdub1021

Earning My Ears
    Our Nov 14th Eastern has not yet been altered. Some folks have had port adventure time changes and cancellations, but so far we have not had our cruise ports changed.

Snowwhyt

I feel the Magic with every visit ❤️
    Our Nov 14th Eastern has not yet been altered. Some folks have had port adventure time changes and cancellations, but so far we have not had our cruise ports changed.
    I’d like to know why things are being canceled. Might influence my choices upon rebooking new different choices. Is it government, social distance, out of business,… or would be helpful to know why.

jasonriv

Earning My Ears
    I hope they don’t change. Crossing finger! If they do though, I’ll still be happy to FINALLY sail!! Also on 11/14 Eastern.

Jason

• Mdub1021

Earning My Ears
    I’d like to know why things are being canceled. Might influence my choices upon rebooking new different choices. Is it government, social distance, out of business,… or would be helpful to know why.
    Likely due to that fact that they can’t follow DCL rules.

Ikaikalani

Tee-Eye-double Guh-err
    We are on a 7 night eastern.in a few months. Our 2 ports are Sint Maarten and St Thomas. A week ago Sint Maarten announced that beginning Nov 1, a negative PCR test is no longer required if fully vaccinated. St Thomas, as far as I can see, still requires a negative test regardless. I'm guessing they are not stopping in St Thomas until they lift the PCR mandate.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!