Fantasy March 2-9, 2013 Western Caribbean Meet

Mandersons04

Mouseketeer
Anyone else book the Fantasy for March 2-9? We can't wait and I'm ready to start planning already! We'll be celebrating DS's 5th birthday on board as well as my 8 year wedding anniversary :cool1: My family of four consists of:

Me - Kateesha (29 at the time we cruise)
DH - Marcus (28 at the time we cruise)
DD - Kamari (6 at the time we cruise)
DS - Marcus (4 at cruising time but will turn 5 on March 4th!)

Hoping to get my mother-in-law and sister on board as well! Only 499 days to go :rotfl2:

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

We also booked the Fantasy for March 2-9, 2013!

I loved the Wonder and I have to admit being a little nervous about the larger ship since I've never been on a cruise except for the Wonder. No matter, my kids can't wait to ride the Aqua Duck, and I'm always up for a new adventure.

It's me, Disney Mom, and DD's age 13 and 10 when we travel.

It's never too early to start thinking about Fish Extenders! Count us in!

We also booked the Fantasy for March 2-9, 2013!

I loved the Wonder and I have to admit being a little nervous about the larger ship since I've never been on a cruise except for the Wonder. No matter, my kids can't wait to ride the Aqua Duck, and I'm always up for a new adventure.

It's me, Disney Mom, and DD's age 13 and 10 when we travel.

It's never too early to start thinking about Fish Extenders! Count us in!

Welcome!!! I'm so happy to finally have someone else in this meet thread :cool1: The Dream was our first cruise ever and let me tell you, we navigated that huge ship like we'd been on in it many times before so you'll do GREAT! :rotfl2: Your daughter's will LOVE the Aqua Duck! My DD rode it back to back. My DS will be finally be tall enough by this cruise so he can ride it too.

And it's never too early for Fish Extenders! :) That was one of the highlights of our trip :banana:

HI! Count us in too. We're friends and traveling companions of ptmom. Will be our 3rd trip together. They just keep getting better and better.

Hubby and I are actually leaving in 3 weeks to go on Oasis of the Seas so the Dis Fantasy will be a walk in the park for me size wise.

I love cruising and would do it more if I could.

However hubby is NOT a Disney fan (can't imagine why not!) so this trip will consist of me, Dis mom, kiddos DD13, DD11, DD8 (all at time of sailing), and Dis grandma. Will be Grandma's first time sailing but I betcha she'll be hooked. I told her there's nothing like Disney.

HI! Count us in too. We're friends and traveling companions of ptmom. Will be our 3rd trip together. They just keep getting better and better.

Hubby and I are actually leaving in 3 weeks to go on Oasis of the Seas so the Dis Fantasy will be a walk in the park for me size wise.

I love cruising and would do it more if I could.

However hubby is NOT a Disney fan (can't imagine why not!) so this trip will consist of me, Dis mom, kiddos DD13, DD11, DD8 (all at time of sailing), and Dis grandma. Will be Grandma's first time sailing but I betcha she'll be hooked. I told her there's nothing like Disney.

Sonogal is responsible for my Disney cruise addiction...it's hard to believe that 2 years ago I had never cruised and now I'm posting on Disboards and planning fish extenders 15 months ahead! Dis Grandma must be official if she's announced on Disboards....Welcome aboard! We are going to have a fabulous vacation!

Hi Kateesha,

We were on the same cruise with you in October! I guess I will have to come up with something new for my FE gifts :goodvibes. Looking forward to cruising with you again.

We'll be four: me, my husband, DS11 and DD9.

The kids are already plotting their Aquaduck strategy, that was just too much fun!

Heidi

Hi Kateesha,

We were on the same cruise with you in October! I guess I will have to come up with something new for my FE gifts :goodvibes. Looking forward to cruising with you again.

We'll be four: me, my husband, DS11 and DD9.

The kids are already plotting their Aquaduck strategy, that was just too much fun!

Heidi

Awesome! Wasn't the cruise amazing? I can't wait til we cruise again, if we had lots more money, we'd do 2-3 Disney cruises a year! Did you make it to the cruise meet? My family was so tired from traveling the day before that once we went to our room we took a "nap" and almost slept through the safety drill :rolleyes1 So sadly, we missed the meet. But I we won't miss it on this one! :cool1:

Awesome! Wasn't the cruise amazing? I can't wait til we cruise again, if we had lots more money, we'd do 2-3 Disney cruises a year! Did you make it to the cruise meet? My family was so tired from traveling the day before that once we went to our room we took a "nap" and almost slept through the safety drill :rolleyes1 So sadly, we missed the meet. But I we won't miss it on this one! :cool1:

I'm totally with you, we had a wonderful time.

We also missed the meet because we had been at "family astronaut training" at the Kennedy Space Center that morning, so we only arrived around 2pm. By the time we got something to eat, we were too late. Maybe this time! We will also not be so jet lagged this time, since we'll come to the US the week before the cruise this time - so the kids (ok, me) shouldn't fade mid-dinner :woohoo:

Heidi

I'm totally with you, we had a wonderful time.

We also missed the meet because we had been at "family astronaut training" at the Kennedy Space Center that morning, so we only arrived around 2pm. By the time we got something to eat, we were too late. Maybe this time! We will also not be so jet lagged this time, since we'll come to the US the week before the cruise this time - so the kids (ok, me) shouldn't fade mid-dinner :woohoo:

Heidi

Heidi, Welcome Aboard!

We look forward to meeting you!

I'm intrigued by your comment about family astronaut training at Cape Kennedy...would you recommend it for others? I'm considering pulling my girls out of school one day early so that we can spend a day at Kennedy Space Center before the cruise. I was there about 12 years ago--it was fantastic so I can only assume that it would be even better now.:goodvibes

Jean

Heidi, Welcome Aboard!

We look forward to meeting you!

I'm intrigued by your comment about family astronaut training at Cape Kennedy...would you recommend it for others? I'm considering pulling my girls out of school one day early so that we can spend a day at Kennedy Space Center before the cruise. I was there about 12 years ago--it was fantastic so I can only assume that it would be even better now.:goodvibes

Jean

Hi Jean,
Indeed, astronaut training was fantastic. They have 2 different programs, a full day one for older kids and adults and a family training, which is half a day (8:30-1). They only seem to offer the family program about once a month.

You get to meet an astronaut, do some exercises on how things work and some to simulate weightlessness and one of those spinning things (which was too cool, though we were the only ones who dared). Then you fly a mission. It was great, we were really sorry we had to rush off because we would have loved to stay and go through the museum (the training is at the astronaut hall of fame).

I would highly, highly recommend it, though if I had my choice, not on the day we leave for the cruise. But it was too good to pass if that was the only option (I also didn't feel like we missed anything not getting on the ship really early, but I am sure that's a personal thing).

Sorry for the long-winded reply, that is how exited I still am that we got to do that!

Look forward to meeting you.

Heidi

Hi Jean,
Indeed, astronaut training was fantastic. They have 2 different programs, a full day one for older kids and adults and a family training, which is half a day (8:30-1). They only seem to offer the family program about once a month.

You get to meet an astronaut, do some exercises on how things work and some to simulate weightlessness and one of those spinning things (which was too cool, though we were the only ones who dared). Then you fly a mission. It was great, we were really sorry we had to rush off because we would have loved to stay and go through the museum (the training is at the astronaut hall of fame).

I would highly, highly recommend it, though if I had my choice, not on the day we leave for the cruise. But it was too good to pass if that was the only option (I also didn't feel like we missed anything not getting on the ship really early, but I am sure that's a personal thing).

Sorry for the long-winded reply, that is how exited I still am that we got to do that!

Look forward to meeting you.

Heidi

Thank you! I think my girls would like astronaut training; I'll check it out!

Jean

We have booked our March 2 2013 fantasy cruise! very excited and checking if anyone else planning that cruise?:cool1::woohoo::cheer2:

will be family of 4, myself, hubby, and two daughters 5 & 8 at the time!:thumbsup2

We have booked our March 2 2013 fantasy cruise! very excited and checking if anyone else planning that cruise?:cool1::woohoo::cheer2:

will be family of 4, myself, hubby, and two daughters 5 & 8 at the time!:thumbsup2

Welcome to the cruise meet thread!!! :thumbsup2 My crew consists of myself, DH, DD, and DS (6 and 4 at time of travel). :cool1: This will be our 2nd Disney cruise and we're super excited :dance3:

While I haven't set up the "official" FE list, I am keeping track of those interested. Would you be interested in participating? :goodvibes

:cool1:
Wonderful!! YAY!! Count me in! Our group consists of myself, hubby, Daughters 5 & 8 at time of cruise..also joining us on this cruise will be our Mother In law, Sister in law, Brother in law and their kids also son5 & daughter8 at time time of the cruise :banana:

Welcome to the cruise meet thread!!! :thumbsup2 My crew consists of myself, DH, DD, and DS (6 and 4 at time of travel). :cool1: This will be our 2nd Disney cruise and we're super excited :dance3:

While I haven't set up the "official" FE list, I am keeping track of those interested. Would you be interested in participating? :goodvibes

This will be our second cruise and first for my sister in laws family :)

Yes i'd love to be part of the offical FE list! :yay: Thank you!

We will be on the March 2 ,2013 FANTASY cruise !! This will be our 14th Disney cruise and our 36th cruise in the last 30 years We love to cruise !!

Also, I'd love to do the FE ! Count us in :)

This will be our second cruise and first for my sister in laws family :)

It'll be our 2nd cruise too! We're working on it so that we can cruise possible 1-2 times a year! I never thought I'd like cruising and Disney made our first cruise so special that we're hooked! And I've got you down for the FE :cool1:

We will be on the March 2 ,2013 FANTASY cruise !! This will be our 14th Disney cruise and our 36th cruise in the last 30 years We love to cruise !!

Also, I'd love to do the FE ! Count us in :)

14th Disney cruise??!?! Would you like to adopt a family? We're very lovable and we'd pitch in wherever help was needed :lmao: :rotfl2: And that's super awesome for this to be your 36th cruise. We discovered that cruising is an entirely different way of exploring/traveling and we know that there will be plenty of cruising in our family's future. :thumbsup2

Looks like our FE list will be a great one :goodvibes

This is going to be a great vacation! Really looking forward to it!:banana:

Welcome Aboard!! 14th Disney Cruise! that's wonderful!:thumbsup2

Thanks for the welcomes !!
We'll be crushing with friends from Canada that we met on the Magic 4 years ago ! You meet the nicest people on Disney ships !!

Grand Caymens 7 Mile beach is very beautiful !
We usually go there then have a late lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe

Cozumel is great for snorkeling. Also for silver jewelry!
A great place for lunch is Panchos Backyard.
They have a huge shop next to it.
And of course Carlos & Charlies is FUN !

Never been to Costa Maya. Anyone been there ?

Let me know if u need help w FE project
Or if we get so many that we have to split it :)

Gina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter