Fantasmic Thread!

Glad Disneyland brought back Fantasmic, even in B-Mode, to at least have the show while they are still making further updates (new Dragon / fight replacing current Maleficent battle).

Like the switch to mix 1.0 with 2.0 at the start. Micky coming out later like OG days, but have the updated fireworks and Micky laughter.

Pan > Pirates. Hopefully Croc makes a comeback (there was something in water behind boat that may have been Croc but not working yet...

Magic Carpet likely was damaged in fire too. Also kept the stage from doing much of anything, so likely lot of work still being done there (new way dragon comes in affecting Carpets, so no reason to bring back?)

It was a good mix of old and new.
I haven't seen Fantasmic since like 2012, so I wasn't sure how much of it were new changes vs old changes. When I went in 2016 it was down due to Galaxy's Edge construction and of course last week, I was a week too early.

Y'all I can tell you that the major logistical nightmare right now is the traffic of people leaving the area and people trying to come to the area. And people who have decided to just hold their standby location for the second show. I've been at Disney during capacity crowds and haven't seen anything like this. The crowd is at a standstill back at horse shoe.. I feel like they should have completly cleared the area between showings.

Glad Disneyland brought back Fantasmic, even in B-Mode, to at least have the show while they are still making further updates (new Dragon / fight replacing current Maleficent battle).

Like the switch to mix 1.0 with 2.0 at the start. Micky coming out later like OG days, but have the updated fireworks and Micky laughter.

Pan > Pirates. Hopefully Croc makes a comeback (there was something in water behind boat that may have been Croc but not working yet...

Magic Carpet likely was damaged in fire too. Also kept the stage from doing much of anything, so likely lot of work still being done there (new way dragon comes in affecting Carpets, so no reason to bring back?)
I caught a glimpse of the Columbia being pushed by a smaller boat; I wonder if this is because Columbia is still under refurbishment.

There are a ton of folks cancelling dinning packages for tomorrow and the rest of the weekend. My guess is they were holding them to see what worked out. I'm here for 5 days so I snagged a blue bayou one for another day as I wanted to eat there! (And Fantasmic is my all time fave..) so if you were still looking for the weekend get on now!

Y'all I can tell you that the major logistical nightmare right now is the traffic of people leaving the area and people trying to come to the area. And people who have decided to just hold their standby location for the second show. I've been at Disney during capacity crowds and haven't seen anything like this. The crowd is at a standstill back at horse shoe.. I feel like they should have completly cleared the area between showings.
Were you able to stay in your spot to watch the fireworks? Did they show the projections on the mist screens?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter