• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

fall 2009, anyone? =)

I've always put "D" for Disney but I know some say dear :)

Question:
Is it better to apply online/phone or go to your school if they come to it?

Question:
Is it better to apply online/phone or go to your school if they come to it?

It is up to you. I find they both have pretty much the same info (I've done both). I most likely will be doing the online presentation again, since my school always has late presentations.

just a question about the apartment complexes?

When we visit the parks, my family and i stay in a house in Clermont, right near the wdw property. ive been starting to think that the apartments might be in Clermont as well?? just because all of the stores that ive heard mentioned on here as being close to the apartments are all stores close to the house. though, it could just be coincidence! Just wondering, because i know that area really well, and it would be kind of comforting knowing that i was in the same area.

just a question about the apartment complexes?

When we visit the parks, my family and i stay in a house in Clermont, right near the wdw property. ive been starting to think that the apartments might be in Clermont as well?? just because all of the stores that ive heard mentioned on here as being close to the apartments are all stores close to the house. though, it could just be coincidence! Just wondering, because i know that area really well, and it would be kind of comforting knowing that i was in the same area.

The apartments are in Lake Buena Vista. I don't know if that's near Clermont.

Hi all, it's AniKatrina, I'm finally on here :-D
and SO excited about being able to apply!! I can't wait to meet all my fellow disney lovers :-D

Hey everyone I'm Becky, I so can't wait to apply for the CP. I'm wanting to apply for: [seeing how they say it's better to list at least 4 choices here they are]

Character Attendant, Costuming, Attractions, Merchandise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter