Excuse me, you'll need to see security. What has Mickeystoontown done? Update 3/25x2

I'm here, I'm here! I've got to see what you did to need security!:lmao:

Oh yeah......

HOW-DEE!

and just for the record, we do care!

Yay!!!! You've started! And we are just getting ready to leave! I hope there are lots of installments to catch up on when we return!

Hi Lisa,
yeah, you started your TR! and page 2 already!

Your reports are great! Cant wait to hear all about your trip and see all your great pictures...and to compare how big Hunter has grown over the past year!

Yay!!!! You've started! And we are just getting ready to leave! I hope there are lots of installments to catch up on when we return!

Welcome! Look at your ticker! You have less than a week before you head to the World. :banana:

I'm in!!! Sounds great so far!!

Welcome aboard! Feel free to post your comments!

Hi Lisa,
yeah, you started your TR! and page 2 already!

Your reports are great! Cant wait to hear all about your trip and see all your great pictures...and to compare how big Hunter has grown over the past year!

Welcome to the latest trip report! Hunter sure has grown up over the last couple of years. We were just talking about that yesterday afternoon. It doesn't seem right that he's now 15 years old.

UGH! How did I miss this. I was checking earlier today and here I come back and look and you have 3 pages already! I'm slipping...Off to read now.

I'm here....wow page 3 already and you just started hours ago.....:rotfl:

I'm here!!! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!!!!! :banana:

Welcome to the latest edition of the Adventure of Mickeystoontown's Gang!

I am here and I can't wait to hear (or read) all about it!!!! :banana:
HOWDY!!!! I can't believe how much Hunter has grown!! You handled the troll wonderfully!!!

Howwwwwwdy! Hunter has grown so much over the last year and I can't believe he's already 15 years old.

The troll is being really rude on several threads. I've reported him/her every time and have sent a private message to one of the moderators. It's obvious that they are trying to stir up trouble. :sad2:

UGH! How did I miss this. I was checking earlier today and here I come back and look and you have 3 pages already! I'm slipping...Off to read now.

It's okay Jen. You're here now and that's all that matters. I haven't been getting email updates like I should so I'm behind on lots of threads.

I'm here....wow page 3 already and you just started hours ago.....:rotfl:

Hey there! I'm glad to see you here!

Hello! It has been a while since I posted but have read all your trip reports. I am really looking forward to this one! Your writing is great and truly enjoyable!
p.s. I cannot believe how mature Hunter looks!

I'm in. Can't wait to read more. I always read your trip reports and am never disappointed. I love the way your write.

I have read along on all of your other trip reports and pre-trip report and felt that I couldn't read another report without saying something. I can't wait to read about all of your adventures and misadventures. You certainly draw your readers into the moments you had at Disney and make us feel like we know you. When we drove through LA to TX last summer, I made a point to say that we were going through your state. Everyone else in the car looked at me as though I was nuts for talking about you and your family as though I knew you.

Yay, we're finally to the meal, after reading the menu for months:cool1: Wow, 3 pages already! Really making me miss my eTicket app--can't read the boards at work:rolleyes1 but with eTicket, I could squeeze a few peeks during breaks and lunch.

Glad everyone survived and can't wait to hear about the latest hijinkspopcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter