Excursion list with prices 8 night dover to barcelona?

neenslovesdisney

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know where I can find a current list of excursions with prices for this cruise? I would like to know how much I need to budget for this trip ahead of time. Thanks in advance!:goodvibes

They only started listing some stuff but they haven't released prices yet. Someone thinks it will be this week like tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath. Disney is really being slow about this. On the last Mediterranean cruise they released the tours in early December. It looks like Gibralter prices are out.

They only started listing some stuff but they haven't released prices yet. Someone thinks it will be this week like tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath. Disney is really being slow about this. On the last Mediterranean cruise they released the tours in early December. It looks like Gibralter prices are out.

Gibralter prices have been on there since late last year - I'm on the TA and it goes here so checked when they were released.

Gibralter prices have been on there since late last year - I'm on the TA and it goes here so checked when they were released.

Well... I only mentioned Gibraltar because the OP is doing a Dover to Barcelona cruise and one of the stops is Gibraltar. No where did I say it was released today or yesterday. In fact I really don't care when it was released. I was just helping the poster out. :confused3

Well... I only mentioned Gibraltar because the OP is doing a Dover to Barcelona cruise and one of the stops is Gibraltar. No where did I say it was released today or yesterday. In fact I really don't care when it was released. I was just helping the poster out. :confused3

Sorry wasn't actually having a go was just saying that that one had been on there awhile as its part of the TA. I too was only trying to help the other poster and wasn't trying to have an argument but wont bother anymore!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!