Excited about Pin trading!

oh and keep in mind.

0 - 100 nobody is quitting

100 - 200 a few will drop out

200 - 300 many will start to drop

300 - LOTS!

So your line will look different depending on where you sit in that line. Some will see very few drops, some will see many drop all in accordance to where you are in that list.

definatly non moving up here i'm at 89

I've noticed that the line in these trading events usually moves about one spot a minute. that seems to be the same for tonight, i was 75 in line when it opened and now 50 minutes later i'm now 27

heh... you honestly dont think your the first person to ask that? :lmao:

I have some rare ned shirts to trade you if you think you are :rotfl:

maybe these ned shirts can come with cough inferno cough sorry i have errr an internet virus actually more like a bug if you will infects computer launguge and the ned shirts come with the inferno and i'll slip a pair of dream ears your way nough said :lmao: :rotfl:

Aww looks like I should just let her play Webkinz then. :( I really really wanted a HM pin. Sure wish there was a way they could speed up this event somehow.

I am getting master gracy pin :Do here are the following pins
The Haunted mansion bride in the attic
The Haunted mansion madame leotta
The Haunted mansion master gracy pin
The Haunted mansion hitch hicking ezara pin
The Haunted mansion grave digger pin
WDW grand california

My idea would be to have the turnstile charge each person 500 credits (cost of a pin) as you go in. Then have a different porter for each available pin, with a picture above the porter identifying it. Go in the porter you want and get your pin. I think this would speed things up considerably.

The Haunted mansion grave digger pin
WDW grand california

is it really the california? earlier they said floridian @_@

My idea would be to have the turnstile charge each person 500 credits (cost of a pin) as you go in. Then have a different porter for each available pin, with a picture above the porter identifying it. Go in the porter you want and get your pin. I think this would speed things up considerably.
Oh, I like this idea, you know I do!

The Haunted mansion grave digger pn
WDW grand california

Picture?

This sounds like it would be against vmk values ;)

Your right. But wow that would make some pins lose rarity! So I guess it depends on your perspective. I like this event (even tho for instance tonight I got whacked ROFL) because you can get a good pin and it really doesnt lose much rarity. But I definitely understand where your coming from.

I am so tempted to say something right now ROFL But Lily wouldnt think I was very funny :rotfl: She would pay me a visit. NOT the good kind ROFL. So instead I will say...

MIMS GIVE THEM BACK! SCAMMER!

I can't seem to get them off, almost like they're painted on or something!

Host trades are always slow moving lines. It's why I no longer bother if I'm over 200 in line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter