Excited about Pin trading!

I got in at 126 and I'm now at 111. I hope I make it in... I've only ever traded once and that was Oct '06, lol.

if you mean the NPC pins you need to give her a weekly pin or the like. I dont believe she will accept an NPC pin. At least thats the way it used to be.

From HOST_Phinny:
Please click on me to see what I am trading. I will accept series pins, (this does include host pins), VMK quest pins or Dark Ride win pins only. This is a one-pin only trade, thanks.

- Dude

I got a spot of lag as it was time and got a click at 375 ROFL. I guess I was meant to pay attention to survivor. I SO QUIT!

ETA: with Travis' post. WOOT! I dont feel quite so bad. I UN-QUIT!

Oh aengus hate to be the bearer of bad news but... I was just told by a person high up in VMK Rank that princess hat will be out tomorrow. :rolleyes:. LOL

- Prepares for Aengus' EGAD! and then searches his name for free stuff -

I got a spot of lag as it was time and got a click at 375 ROFL. I guess I was meant to pay attention to survivor. I SO QUIT!

I joined the over three century club tonight too! Oh well, maybe next week.
Congrats to those that do get in.

but but I was coming to your room for the flips ;)

I clicked and clicked before room opened. No room. Boom, 45 ppl in room. Clicked enter room - vmk locked up. GRRRRRRRRRRR!

Finally got it to respond, literally seconds later: 270 something. ARG!

Pins available for trading tonight are:
Haunted Mansion Pin Set
Grand Floridian
HM - ouch
Grand Floridian - of course, for the event that VMK locked on me. Trade quickly everyone. Please........

Have fun all!

I'm currently at 77.
What pin do you think I should go for?
I already have the entire HM Pin Set.
I also already have a Grand Floridian.
- What would be best to get extras of?

Same thing happened to me. I logged in 15 minutes early to make sure all my windows were loaded, closed all other windows and stood by until 5 minutes before.

I started clicking and right at 5:30 I had terrible lag sounds coming from my computer and bam, I started off in queue at 344. OH well, another pin trading event bites the dust for me. I am still in queue :rotfl2: but I am hoping for a miracle i guess.

Too late, I'm not giving back your stuff.
I haven't been able to trade with a host in two years. Good luck to anyone who actually gets into her room!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter