Everything Pop Menu questions ????

english rose 47

DIS Veteran
What comes with the Parmesan Chicken at Pop? Also if 0n ddp can you get a milkshake as your drink or a cappacino and do kids get to pick a dessert???? :confused3 :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :moped:

I believe the parmesan chicken comes with a green salad or alfredo sauce pasta. I'm not sure about the drink questions, but the kids do get to pick dessert on the plan.

We didn't have the chicken parmesan, but a lady sitting next to us had it. Hers came with noodles. She said it was very good.

I'm not sure if a milkshake is available. The only time DS got a milkshake on the dining plan was at Pinocchio Village Haus, and it had to be counted as a dessert. Oh, and at Whispering Canyon Cafe he was able to get a bottomless milkshake as a drink.

You can get chocolate milk, Powerade, soda, bottled water and things like that.

There is a pretty good assortment of desserts. When we were there they had slices of cake, cheesecake, donuts, fruit cup, pie, cupcake, brownie, Mickey head rice krispie treat, etc.

When we were at Pop we got the pizza (not so hot), meatball sandwich (tasty), burger (tasty) and chicken fingers (tasty). I only had the meatball sandwich. My family had the other things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter