Every Adventure Requires a First Step.

50422650838_e6dedbc89c.jpg
This was genius!! I would never have thought of it, but I will now be stealing this .... if I ever get to have a party again!

I absolutely love that they did this together. What an awesome memory :)

I remember seeing this on FB and thinking how cute it all came together!!!!

Um, I must have that koozie!!!!!!! (Wouldn't mind what's inside it, too, right about now!!) :)

LOL, when we were in quarantine, we introduced Jimmy to Weird Al's music videos, and he became totally obsessed!! He now has the greatest hits volume 1 and 2, and knows all the words to Amish Paradise and many more!! :)

This was genius!! I would never have thought of it, but I will now be stealing this .... if I ever get to have a party again!

Thanks! she wanted the tier things i wasn't going to buy them for 20.00 each wanted purple and blue so i let them decorate them how they wanted.. Pintrest.. I am telling you pintrest is your friend!

I absolutely love that they did this together. What an awesome memory :)

YES! I agree!! at some point i need to step back and let them be themselves too ya know?

I remember seeing this on FB and thinking how cute it all came together!!!!

thank you!!! I LOVE it! did such a great job.

Um, I must have that koozie!!!!!!! (Wouldn't mind what's inside it, too, right about now!!) :)

That's Lori.. HA! If i ever see it I will grab it for ya.

LOL, when we were in quarantine, we introduced Jimmy to Weird Al's music videos, and he became totally obsessed!! He now has the greatest hits volume 1 and 2, and knows all the words to Amish Paradise and many more!! :)

HA! yes he would be about the age to fall head over heels for Weird Al! You're raising him right!

Love the party!!!! Your kids have grown up SO FAST, and so have mine! :sad::sad::sad::sad: We are certain our oldest has a proposal coming VERY soon. The mister has already had "the talk" with her daddy, and has also purchased a ring. So, be on the lookout for that announcement on my FB page. We love him, and could not be happier for her.

Can't wait to hear about your family's future...hoping it has a dose of faith, trust, and pixie dust! popcorn::

Last of the life updates

I left you with the sweetest of the sweet 16

we still have candy from the party!

Zack was back to playing Football

we were wondering what this gate was keeping out-

Thankfully it was locked. we can't have people just walking in and out ya know?

but after half time this was walking out to the field

Matt walking with trainer. with a bag of ice.
Apparently his thumb bent backwards and he was so frustrated the tears started flowing. Trainer took that as him being hurt instead of anger and frustration. one trait he inherited from yours truly. and kept him out of the game.
he was mad..

again.

I was hating on being back in the office working with COOP and that dang virus crud

But the Child made it better filled with the elixir of life
Coffee

starting to get really COLD at night i needed some more blankets since Peanut always does the- I don't need a blanket i don't need hat etc.
then takes all mine So i need to stock up on my field bag supplies.
came across this-

Wondering HOW i could hang this my wondering eye focused on this -

WHAT?!?! HEATED Seat?
SOLD! It is MINE and Meghan can have ALL the blankets!!!

Doesn't this look like a star wars movie?

Next game day my co workers and i were chatting about tonight game-

Got ready-

Pickles in tow

Pulling peanut off the warm couch

I was sitting pretty on my seat

Football thought it was a basketball score

Guess who got carried off the field again-

the other knee this time!

He is OK folks!

Just twisted it- he need to strengthen his muscles around the knee cap..

------------------------------------

did you ever wonder how it all started?

just sitting minding your own business?
then BAM

Meghan hiding in the corner crutches flailing in the air.. All because Matt needed a hug from his big brother.

this is normal in my house.
Very normal.

---------
What's not normal is Disney started to pop up everywhere in our daily lives - Not like watching Disney movies or redecorating your entire kitchen into Mickey Theme - or listening to Disney music --that is all normal

But as your driving and this monstrosity come barreling behind you

I almost hit this truck like three times.. But this is also the ROAD TO DISNEY (and to pick up the kids from school)

Many little signs where happening around me like this, I could be doing something and poof something of Disney would happen like this truck.

There was a little voice happening.
I was starting to hear it a little more each day.

to try to calm that voice i made the kids Mickey ice cream sundaes

it wasn't quieting down at all,
Rainbows keep showing up

What do you do???

Next chapter: ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter page

Last edited:

Love the party!!!! Your kids have grown up SO FAST, and so have mine! :sad::sad::sad::sad:

it hurts doesn't it?!?! i can't stand this.

We are certain our oldest has a proposal coming VERY soon. The mister has already had "the talk" with her daddy, and has also purchased a ring. So, be on the lookout for that announcement on my FB page. We love him, and could not be happier for her.

WAIT WHAT?!?! What?!!! are you kidding??? Proposal?!?! My heart cannot take this! I am overjoyed for you!

Can't wait to hear about your family's future...hoping it has a dose of faith, trust, and pixie dust! popcorn::

I can't wait to tell you so i cut out a lot of this life crap! HA HA
tomorrow stay tuned!

Thankfully it was locked. we can't have people just walking in and out ya know?
I laughed right out loud at that while my kids are doing some independent work, LOL. They all turned and looked at me like, "what is wrong with our teacher?" :rotfl2: Good thing it's chained shut, LOL!

Meghan hiding in the corner crutches flailing in the air.. All because Matt needed a hug from his big brother.

this is normal in my house.
Very normal.
This is so awesome :) and how it was growing up with my brother! I'm sad for Jimmy that he won't have that sibling bonding experience, so I tackle him every now and then just so he doesn't miss out!

20200412_084628

I couldn't allow covid to ruin their 16th Birthday It IS a big deal especially for Peanut.
She makes a very pretty Princess. :)
Zack is taking his OLDEST sibling to heart. and made HIS name the largest.
What a fun cake. I love that he did that.
They did an AMAZING job!
Your party looks like a lot of fun. The kids really know how to decorate.
Lori came up with the idea to keep teenagers busy with games--
Like in it to win it one minute game things??
That was a good idea. It looks like fun was had by all.
AS the night wore on we had a great time! Playing bags and finally having some normalcy!
These horrible Covid times make normal feel really good. :)
But the Child made it better filled with the elixir of life
Coffee
I love your Child mug. It is adorable.
the other knee this time!

He is OK folks!
It looks like you go through a lot of ice at your house. They play really hard, don't they?
Many little signs where happening around me like this, I could be doing something and poof something of Disney would happen like this truck.
I'm looking forward to hearing what this could be. :)

Hello! well aren't i just he master of disappearing acts!
OpulentAshamedAmericanriverotter-size_restricted.gif

Or...

I laughed right out loud at that while my kids are doing some independent work, LOL. They all turned and looked at me like, "what is wrong with our teacher?" :rotfl2: Good thing it's chained shut, LOL!

HA! Seriously! I stopped dead and was like-- I hope whatever that was supposed to keep in or out isn't vicious.

This is so awesome :) and how it was growing up with my brother! I'm sad for Jimmy that he won't have that sibling bonding experience, so I tackle him every now and then just so he doesn't miss out!

20200412_08462

YES!!! Well if he wants some brotherhood he is more then welcomed here-- he plays Hockey he can run with the football kids! LOL

Ummm, it's tomorrow.... popcorn:: :surfweb: popcorn:: :surfweb: popcorn:: :surfweb: popcorn:::surfweb: popcorn::

and then some..

She makes a very pretty Princess. :)

Thank you! I still can't believe she is growing like this!

What a fun cake. I love that he did that.

They are something else..

Your party looks like a lot of fun. The kids really know how to decorate.

Didn't they??? i think they have a knack for this party planning thing!

That was a good idea. It looks like fun was had by all.

I am very lucky to have people who are so creative around me... I would never had thought of this!

Lots of giggles and the boys couldn't even figure out the first one!!! LOL

These horrible Covid times make normal feel really good. :)

How about it,, How are you doing?

I love your Child mug. It is adorable.

Thanks! friends brought it back from one of their trips!

It looks like you go through a lot of ice at your house. They play really hard, don't they?

we really do-- so I bought a TON of those ice pack things takes up a lot of freezer space

I'm looking forward to hearing what this could be. :)

M0h4.gif

View attachment 537961

Still waiting over here....

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Since i left you all just wondering what was next!

With all these little Disney surprises around each corner what was I to do?

alice-in-wonderland-08.gif

I sent those pictures to Amy..

If you had read my last canceled trip report Amy and Bryan are our bestest of friends forever in each other's wedding as best man etc.
She then called me and said Disney was calling to her too..

1_Rapunzel-Excited_wcopy.gif

Well we needed to rectify this? She and Bryan were talking about going next year! Tom and i want to go next year!

We needed to rectify our last trip that was canceled!

We need our up to 3am planning nights!!!

So what do you do?!?!

5Jb3.gif

Hey i know a travel agent! LOL

giphy.gif

Yep.. We booked..

0dpV-eHDTS2sgoDx_tbb3_RPydvv3-8HStSAA--DdcAANIAnrVCWX8TJ3Uo0M3MCloh-qnwYAzIKfaMYc2Zxv4wVVVtKai3zabnsr4WENdY_Ks5iZSDmDyHlg7UGpnfFogwsG812vT3i8b6GKsWF8LsswenRC_US3KQ

images

i-cant-keep-5b7374.jpg

------------------

But i did promise more fun future stull in which i would like to be able to post these thoughts here too..

remember 2020 and all the crap we dealt with -
3tgipjw0v6251.jpg

491q91.jpg

This is the face that destroyed Chicago folks.

downtown-damage.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Our city is still in utter destruction-
Buildings are boarded up- iconic restaurants that was the backbone of this once great city have closed their doors forever.
we are losing billions of dollars.
They destroyed the Ronald McDonald house-

Ronald_McDonald_House.jpg

Once the rioting started we only had 2 patrol cars and they were storming the neighborhoods looking for blue lights or any police support homes-
We were under fire.. Tom was working his security job so we were home by ourselves-

This was the decision maker here- Zack Matt and Meghan were in fear.

HOW can i protect them against THIS? My Children..

easy answer--

Move.

After many years of talking about it. Many years of figuring out TN of FL

the decision is--

giphy.gif

Yep-
thinking forward after Tom and i are long gone i think the kids would rather a home in FL rather TN
There is so much more to do in FL and I want to live in paradise.
images

I want to be able to look outside to this. I spoke with a realtor already! so we are in the INFANT stages of moving. like where.

I hope you all following alone on this wonderful adventure of a Disney trip AND a move to FLORIDA--

and I also have some other FANTASTIC news.. which will be in the next post!!!
Next Chapter:

Chapter Page

Mo, I am so excited for you guys!! :mickeyjum Yeah, your beautiful city is a MESS right now. I fell in love with Chicago when I was there two years ago. It breaks my heart to see what it has come to. :sad::sad: When are you going to Disney??? When are you moving to FL, after the kids graduate HS? Tell us more!!!!! popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

I was hoping a trip to Disney was the big future plan surprise, but I'm SO excited that you've also decided on your moving plans!!!

Our poor, poor city. It breaks my heart that things happened the way they did (and still are!)

How exciting to plan for a future in paradise!!!

I did not know you started a PTR.....back in JANUARY! Where have I been!? 2020 man. What a trip! I hate that you all have struggled a bit, but it looks like you all have made the most of it where you can. I am hopeful for 2021. How exciting to be in the early stages of moving! We listed our condo right when the pandemic started. People said we were crazy, but my accounting teacher always said I was a glutton for punishment. So we decided to do it up right! Got pregnant, listed our condo, sold our condo, moved in with my parents, closed on our house, then had the baby......all during a world wide pandemic. Sounds like a really bad Lifetime movie. Hang in there, can't wait to hear about your mystery plans. I love a good cliff hanger!

There are more reasons than ever to move out of Illinois and Florida sounds like a great choice. :) I bet you can buy a much bigger house in Florida, too. :)

Mo,
I finally caught up. So glad you booked a trip for you! And moving to Florida? Can't wait to read along for the adventure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!