EPIC isn't ONCE in a lifetime~ Final entry before GO time (4/17)!!! April 2013 PTR

When is the GF construction supposed to be done?? That new water play area would be wonderful for my kiddos.... popcorn::

I had the same idea...and Courtyard pool is getting Zero entry too, 2 pools with zero entry. I don't think it's slated for completion until July though...which could mean September ;) I haven't been on the GF thread a lot...makes me want to ch-ch-change :rolleyes1

I had the same idea...and Courtyard pool is getting Zero entry too, 2 pools with zero entry. I don't think it's slated for completion until July though...which could mean September ;) I haven't been on the GF thread a lot...makes me want to ch-ch-change :rolleyes1

Ugh, so it would still be in full swing until April probably....I was actually wondering if perhaps the DVC building would have its outer walls up at that point and they would be working on the inside, so the visible construction would be limited by then??? I hate to look at the skeleton of a building. :sad2:

I just don't know what to do. I'm sure we will really like BC though, I think. :rolleyes1

I wish BWI didn't have that clown slide...

Ugh, so it would still be in full swing until April probably....I was actually wondering if perhaps the DVC building would have its outer walls up at that point and they would be working on the inside, so the visible construction would be limited by then??? I hate to look at the skeleton of a building. :sad2:

I just don't know what to do. I'm sure we will really like BC though, I think. :rolleyes1

You will like BC!!! YC was all booked with the Military rate??

Upon reading some of my recent posts, I knew what I had to do.....

On our April trip....we will return to WILDERNESS LODGE CLUB LEVEL!!!! :dance3::yay::woohoo:

I'm thinking about keeping this secret from the girls....they wanted WL soooo badly but were trying to be good sports about going elsewhere.

I got off the phone and nearly cried from happiness!!!!! :dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:party:

That is the ONLY reason we wont even consider BWI, the kids (and DH and I) are freaked out by that clown!!!

Only for the 5 days I had it for. The other days were not available.

I am seriously considering WL CL again though. It's just home. :cloud9:

It seems that there are a lot of spring conferences at YC, which is probably why the dates are so limited. I know all the dates I have looked have had only had water/lagoon view available and that is without any discount :eek:

It is seriously creepy, isn't it? I hate that you slide down his tongue. The elephants are cute though!

It is VERY CREEPY :scared1:

Candace - what are the girls saying? Do they want to try something new? Have they sat down and looked at all the pictures online? It is always fun to try something new and it isn't like you can really make a wrong choice, but the comfort of going back to what you already know and love can be very enticing. Decisions, decisions :confused3

That is the ONLY reason we wont even consider BWI, the kids (and DH and I) are freaked out by that clown!!!

It seems that there are a lot of spring conferences at YC, which is probably why the dates are so limited. I know all the dates I have looked have had only had water/lagoon view available and that is without any discount :eek:

It is VERY CREEPY :scared1:

Candace - what are the girls saying? Do they want to try something new? Have they sat down and looked at all the pictures online? It is always fun to try something new and it isn't like you can really make a wrong choice, but the comfort of going back to what you already know and love can be very enticing. Decisions, decisions :confused3

We must have been posting at the same time....:rolleyes1

It is seriously creepy, isn't it? I hate that you slide down his tongue. The elephants are cute though!

I have an unnatural fear of clowns and have been that way since I was a kid...that slide is a nightmare!!!!! :rotfl2:

It's spitting out regurgitated children!!!! :scared1:

I can't wait to be in one of these rooms again...

2012-07-25002049.jpg

And to have this view again...

2012-07-21093306.jpg

I am ecstatic!!!! :dance3:

:lmao:Candace I did reply on the RC thread....I am not surprised!

But I am VERY happy, your girls will be thrilled :hug: I am sure you will get your room equest...it IS DD birthday after all :woohoo:

:lmao:Candace I did reply on the RC thread....I am not surprised!

But I am VERY happy, your girls will be thrilled :hug: I am sure you will get your room equest...it IS DD birthday after all :woohoo:

I just emailed IPO!!!! I've actually managed to whittle down our ADR's to 3!!!

Le Cellier (dinner) - tried and true favorite!!!
Be Our Guest Dinner - Can't wait to try this place!!!
Tusker House breakfast!! (girls HAVE to see Daisy Duck)

Other than that, we are freeeeeeee!!!!! :cheer2:

Fantastic ADRs:cheer2:

I may be ditching Tusker House - I don't really want to spend $120 for breakfast, especially when we are not real breakfast eaters....:sad:

But, I may be ditching our beloved WL too...

Yes, I realize I only made the switch a couple of days ago...but you know how I am. I really do want to try something new....:scratchin

I really do love CL - and the Yacht Club really does look fantastic...:faint:

In the grand scheme of things, what's an additional $366, right???

I am absolutely hopeless...gotta talk the family into this one... :laughing:

Candace: I can feel that this is very hard for you!! Not as hard for us...the cheaper the better for DH and I!! But with the kiddos it really is a different story isn't it...:flower3:

Candace: I can feel that this is very hard for you!! Not as hard for us...the cheaper the better for DH and I!! But with the kiddos it really is a different story isn't it...:flower3:

guess were going to try out the Yacht Club now!!!

Time to reconfigure my touring plans and ADRs :rolleyes2

I don't think there are any bad choices here...

only that

You are going to have make a choice... :scratchin

Whatever choice you make it will be great...:goodvibes

I don't think there are any bad choices here...

only that

You are going to have make a choice... :scratchin

Whatever choice you make it will be great...:goodvibes

LOL!!! I swore that this would not happen again!!! The changes that I made to our last trip were legendary....maybe even EPIC?!?!?

Perhaps that what the EPIC in my title is referring to....my incredible inability to commit to a resort!!! :scared1:

I know that in the end on our last trip, despite my hesitations and worries, I made the perfect choice for that trip. And I know this trip will be great, no matter what! :goodvibes

But, I really do want to stay at YC!!!!! Lets just see if I can stick with this!!! :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter