EPIC isn't ONCE in a lifetime~ Final entry before GO time (4/17)!!! April 2013 PTR

LOL!!! I swore that this would not happen again!!! The changes that I made to our last trip were legendary....maybe even EPIC?!?!?

Perhaps that what the EPIC in my title is referring to....my incredible inability to commit to a resort!!! :scared1:

I know that in the end on our last trip, despite my hesitations and worries, I made the perfect choice for that trip. And I know this trip will be great, no matter what! :goodvibes

But, I really do want to stay at YC!!!!! Lets just see if I can stick with this!!! :faint:

What did the girls & hubby say:beach:

OK..change the title to An Epic Resort Changer's debut at the Regatta Club :cheer2:

Time to break out a YC pic....

DadMomsFWtrip136.jpg

Or two..oldies but goodies

DadMomsFWtrip137.jpg

What did the girls & hubby say:beach:

OK..change the title to An Epic Resort Changer's debut at the Regatta Club :cheer2:

Well, we have friends going down at the same time who we haven't seen in 3 years...they are DVC and staying at BWV...DH is the one who reminded me that we won't be right next door anymore....:scratchin

It took some convincing with DD8 but after showing her some pics of the Regatta Club, she was SOLD! :thumbsup2

Time to break out a YC pic....

DadMomsFWtrip136.jpg

Or two..oldies but goodies

DadMomsFWtrip137.jpg

Me likey!!!! :goodvibes

I'm a mess...I'd love a split stay for the summer but hubs wants one place for at least six nights..plus we are splitting with universal and beach too most likely

I'm a mess...I'd love a split stay for the summer but hubs wants one place for at least six nights..plus we are splitting with universal and beach too most likely

That would be a lot of splitting!! I love the idea of splitting and I think it would be a great way to experience a few different resorts but we like to stay as long as we can at one resort and really get to know the place I guess....plus, it's always a reason to come back for more!!!! :rotfl2:

As you know, DH and I have decided to stop thinking about taking a Disney break, but that's ONLY if I promise to keep the 2014 trip under a certain amount of $$$$, so it will probably mean only a 7 or 8 night stay at a value or moderate...and that's fine, as long ask get to go back and there's no more talk of Disney breaks!!!! :scared1:

Well, I tried to discuss switching resorts (again) with DH this weekend, and it was a big NO!!! :rotfl2:

I was honestly thinking of switching to a moderate because that would mean that our reservation was already paid off!!!! But no, DH does not want to give up a deluxe and does not want to give up club level. He told me to suck it up and pay the money. ::yes::

So, it has been 5 days since my last (hopefully, REALLY my last change) and I am turning my focus again on ADR's.

I have emailed IPO and these were my requests:

4/19 - Yachtsman Steakhouse dinner
4/25 - Tusker House Breakfast
4/26 - Cape May Cafe dinner
4/27 - Be Our Guest dinner

I have also requested to reserve the services of the Sandcastle Club on 4/24/13, so that DH and I can have our date night in WS, which will include drinks and apps at Tutto Gusto!!! :lovestruc

I was going to nix the Tusker House breakfast but when I mentioned it to my girls, they were upset as they really wanted to have breakfast with Daisy Duck...I am such a sucker for those girls! :wizard:

That would be a lot of splitting!! I love the idea of splitting and I think it would be a great way to experience a few different resorts but we like to stay as long as we can at one resort and really get to know the place I guess....plus, it's always a reason to come back for more!!!! :rotfl2:

As you know, DH and I have decided to stop thinking about taking a Disney break, but that's ONLY if I promise to keep the 2014 trip under a certain amount of $$$$, so it will probably mean only a 7 or 8 night stay at a value or moderate...and that's fine, as long ask get to go back and there's no more talk of Disney breaks!!!! :scared1:

No more Disney Breaks :yay: I've even considering offsite next Summer...that won't happen though ;) We did the SW/US/WDW/Beach in May and everyone was fine...so this time as long as we can do 5 nts each place....minus SW...we're good to go :goodvibes
Well, I tried to discuss switching resorts (again) with DH this weekend, and it was a big NO!!! :rotfl2:

I was honestly thinking of switching to a moderate because that would mean that our reservation was already paid off!!!! But no, DH does not want to give up a deluxe and does not want to give up club level. He told me to suck it up and pay the money. ::yes::

So, it has been 5 days since my last (hopefully, REALLY my last change) and I am turning my focus again on ADR's.

I have emailed IPO and these were my requests:

4/19 - Yachtsman Steakhouse dinner
4/25 - Tusker House Breakfast
4/26 - Cape May Cafe dinner
4/27 - Be Our Guest dinner

I have also requested to reserve the services of the Sandcastle Club on 4/24/13, so that DH and I can have our date night in WS, which will include drinks and apps at Tutto Gusto!!! :lovestruc

I was going to nix the Tusker House breakfast but when I mentioned it to my girls, they were upset as they really wanted to have breakfast with Daisy Duck...I am such a sucker for those girls! :wizard:

Of course you're a sucker for your girls :lovestruc

I am completely the same way :hug:

Well, not shockingly. I have made another change. We have switched to BC. :upsidedow

I was able to find a great YouTube video of the slide and DD8 once again gave it the thumbs up. :thumbsup2

I don't know what's wrong with me. Why is it so hard to make a decision??? Disney offers way too many great choices! :rotfl2:

Honestly though, I know we'll have a great trip no matter where we stay. We seriously disliked CBR but still had an amazing stay! ::yes::

It's all about being together, that's what makes it great!

When DH caught me on the phone with Disney again, I told him that from here on out, the only thing I can guarantee is that we'll be at Disney in April...everything else is subject to change. :p

ETA: I was reading back and I hadn't even mentioned the switch to WL woods view bunk bed room I had booked after YC CL and before current BC, lol!

Well, not shockingly. I have made another change. We have switched to BC. :upsidedow

I was able to find a great YouTube video of the slide and DD8 once again gave it the thumbs up. :thumbsup2

I don't know what's wrong with me. Why is it so hard to make a decision??? Disney offers way too many great choices! :rotfl2:

Honestly though, I know we'll have a great trip no matter where we stay. We seriously disliked CBR but still had an amazing stay! ::yes::

When DH caught me on the phone with Disney again, I told him that from here on out, the only thing I can guarantee is that we'll be at Disney in April...everything else is subject to change. :p

ETA: I was reading back and I hadn't even mentioned the switch to WL woods view bunk bed room I had booked after YC CL and before current BC, lol!

:rotfl:

:rotfl:;)

Laugh ladies....laugh away....I know I am!! It is now to the point where I can't keep track of where we are booked and where I am "hiding" when making calls to Disney to avoid the "what are you doing???" Stares from DH:blush:

I believe I am officially what will be referred to as a "Hot Mess"....and the only thing that is guaranteed is that WE WILL be in Disney in April :rotfl2:

ONE WEEK UNTIL ADR'S!!!!!!! :hyper::banana::yay::dance3:

Laugh ladies....laugh away....I know I am!! It is now to the point where I can't keep track of where we are booked and where I am "hiding" when making calls to Disney to avoid the "what are you doing???" Stares from DH:blush:

I believe I am officially what will be referred to as a "Hot Mess"....and the only thing that is guaranteed is that WE WILL be in Disney in April :rotfl2:

ONE WEEK UNTIL ADR'S!!!!!!! :hyper::banana::yay::dance3:

We love ya Candace :grouphug:

Crystal ball prediction......hmmmmmmm......WL next

And don't think I don't see ya on the GF thread ;)

We love ya Candace :grouphug:

Crystal ball prediction......hmmmmmmm......WL next

And don't think I don't see ya on the GF thread ;)

Well, don't think I've not noticed that our flight gets in just before Wishes on our arrival night....and geee, wouldn't it be nice to check in and be able to watch my favorite fireworks show that night?!?! :scratchin

Can't do that from Beach Club. I've actually decided to wait and see if we will get an end of year bonus like last year, and if so...methinks Poly CL is back on the table....:hyper:

Well, don't think I've not noticed that our flight gets in just before Wishes on our arrival night....and geee, wouldn't it be nice to check in and be able to watch my favorite fireworks show that night?!?! :scratchin

Can't do that from Beach Club. I've actually decided to wait and see if we will get an end of year bonus like last year, and if so...methinks Poly CL is back on the table....:hyper:

:rotfl:

Thank you for the link!! Just started reading, but loving it so far! :) Looking forward to getting caught up and reading more!! :goodvibes

Thank you for the link!! Just started reading, but loving it so far! :) Looking forward to getting caught up and reading more!! :goodvibes

Welcome!!! And thank you!!!! :goodvibes

I always wonder who's reading and love when people check in!! I'll have to go back and see if you've updated. :flower3:

Oh my... just thought I'd take a peek in and see if anything has been officially decided...

I see you're still doing the Disney Resort Dance...:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter