Epcot Food And Wine Festival starts 7/15!

DisneyMommy77

DIS Veteran
I just read this on the Disney Blog!

“As we prepare for the reopening of our theme parks next month, we’re pleased to share that we’ve cooked up a modified experience for a fall favorite. “A Taste of EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival” will be our longest festival yet, debuting July 15 and continuing through the fall.“

I was thinking the same thing. I told my sister about it, especially since there's so much construction around Epcot and the international CMs won't all be there yet. Smart move, Disney.

Really smart strategy by Disney! Since new park reservation system guests will only get to pick one resort per day, EPCOT just became a lot more desirable! Before this announcement I would expect almost all requests would have been Magic Kingdom and HS.

Agreed! Without F&W Epcot would be a one and done for a lot of people (and maybe none for many more...)

But with the park reservation system and reduced park hours, we need to know if we can park hop. Morning in one park and afternoon/evening in EP for F&W.

I always visit Disney in the summer and never catch a festival. This was such amazing news, especially after so much disappointment from Disney. My trip is now less than 40 days away and there is still so much uncertainty. I just want to know my trip is still on... Hoping the reservation system is coming soon. This F&W news was the best announcement to come from Disney in a long time!

I always visit Disney in the summer and never catch a festival. This was such amazing news, especially after so much disappointment from Disney. My trip is now less than 40 days away and there is still so much uncertainty. I just want to know my trip is still on... Hoping the reservation system is coming soon. This F&W news was the best announcement to come from Disney in a long time!

This will be my first time experiencing F&W as well! I’m really looking forward to it... especially the wine part 😁

I hear you about feeling frustrated, but hopefully we’ll hear something soon! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

This is good news. I plan to “pre-game” my Disney Cruise at the Food and Wine Festival. We have a reservation at BWI the night before our cruise, so it works out perfectly!

I kinda wish Disney would do a half day the park reservation system so you could still park hop, if you wanted. I would do days going to mk, dhs, ak and then "hop" for nights to Epcot.

From a poster in the know on another thread.
Don't expect this to be line regular f&w, we know the concert series is canceled but also the food in the booths will be more limited
But yes, they needed something to entice people into epcot

OK, so I'll be the contrarian. When I heard the news about F&W I was actually annoyed! We always go late August when there are no festivals and I've always viewed that as a plus due to the smaller crowds. Having said that, and since I won't be able to avoid it, I'm going to go into F&W with an open mind and see what it's all about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter