Epcot Food And Wine Festival starts 7/15!

Added plus--they will be layering in some Flower & Garden Festival as well. We'll get to see topiaries and merchandise will be available. A nice combo of festivals in the time of Covid.

But with the park reservation system and reduced park hours, we need to know if we can park hop. Morning in one park and afternoon/evening in EP for F&W.
No. You must have a park reservation to enter a park and Disney is only allowing one reservation per day per guest.

I for one can't wait for the Food and Wine even though it is limited especially since the Halloween Party was cancelled.

Just curious if there is an actual end date for the F&W festival? Planning a trip and would like to catch the end of it if possible?

Not only is there no end date, but I noticed this week that there are several booths set up with 'coming this fall' signs, so eventually they will open more. I'm wondering if they intend at some point to end the hybrid leftover Flower and Garden version and start the official Food and Wine fall festival.

And yesterday, I saw what has to be the worst job at Epcot. Cast members wandering around with little stick signs reminding people to wear masks, and asking people oh-so-politely to pull their mask up over their nose.

Not only is there no end date, but I noticed this week that there are several booths set up with 'coming this fall' signs, so eventually they will open more. I'm wondering if they intend at some point to end the hybrid leftover Flower and Garden version and start the official Food and Wine fall festival.

And yesterday, I saw what has to be the worst job at Epcot. Cast members wandering around with little stick signs reminding people to wear masks, and asking people oh-so-politely to pull their mask up over their nose.
Thank you for this information, I appreciate it. And I agree with you, that is one job I would not want!

Fingers crossed that you're right!
Dan, I think you're going to dig it this year just because of the low crowds...despite all the protocol we have to go through. Out of a six day ticket I have it booked twice. Since most of the TS restaurants I prefer are closed, I'm gonna splurge at F&W.

Dan, I think you're going to dig it this year just because of the low crowds...despite all the protocol we have to go through. Out of a six day ticket I have it booked twice. Since most of the TS restaurants I prefer are closed, I'm gonna splurge at F&W.
Late responding to your post, but yes due to the extremely low crowds in early August the F&W festival was great! We basically walked right up to most of the booths and there was plenty of available seating everywhere. I feel like we really lucked out going when we did because from everything I’ve seen lately it’s not like that anymore!

It says July to Nov 22. Does that mean the 22 is included? We have Epcot resv that day. It would be unexpected and very exciting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter