Epcot Fireworks

I would say it depends on where your room is if you want to watch from there. The best place to see them in that area (IMO) is from the bridge between the Swan/Dolpin and the BW. You are far enough back to see them over the tops of the trees and the walk isn't too bad.

Just the high ones. You don't get the full effect of Illuminations. It's fine if you've never seen the show or have other things to do.

I saw some of them from my 3rd floor room at BC.

Here is a very bad picture to give you an idea. By the time we realized that it was Illuminations, it was almost over. I took a quick shot and then I got my video camera out.

DSC_0620.jpg

We saw them from our room at the YC, we were in a garden view and sat outside and watched them, some were restricted a bit but it was still fantasic!

we saw them just fine! Of course, you can't see the lagoon effects, but the fireworks were neat. Just keep in mind that there are "breaks" inbetween some of them...so don't think it's over when it's really not! We got ice cream at Beaches & Cream and went up to our balcony to eat it and watch the fireworks. It was great! The room I was in is listed below in my signature (can't remember it and not looking it up as I know it will be down there!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter