Entertainment rate and Loew's Card

I just booked a room at HRH with the Entertainment card. Will they ask for the card at check-in? She didn't ask for any info over the phone. Or is this rate widely available and not just for Entertainment card holders?

Hi Linda,

Bring the card when you check-in. They may ask and they may not. It would be awful to not have the card if asked to show it and risk possibly paying the difference. They do not ask for verification over the phone when booking this rate. Have a nice trip!

Hi barbnbrian,

By all rights as stated on your loews card, discounted third party rates are not entitled to the loews amenities. However many many people have received them while using the entertainment rate. I would say more have then have not. Absolutely give the card at check-in. I hope you have a nice trip:)

Although I was not asked for the Entertainment info on the phone when making my reservation, I was told that I would need to have the card at checkin.

Jenn

I need two rooms (we have 4 kids) they said I would need 2 entertainment cards to get the discount on both rooms. Is it possible to use someone else's card (friend/family member) as long as they didn't use it for the hotel discount.

Last summer they would not let us use our loews first card in conjunction with the entertainment discount. I just booked for this july using the entertainment rate and the loews first card so we will see what happens in July one year later.

dbail2,

Just curious were you staying at Hard Rock? Did you mean by not letting you use your loews card that they didnt send up the the welcome gift? We had that happen once and we just called star services when we were ready for the cookies and milk and they were sent up about 1/2 hr later.

We stayed at the Royal Pacific. They had alot of problems last summer. They had no kid packages. Their staff knew nothing about the grade A kids program. They checked us into the wrong room(not pool view) and when we got there it was not even cleaned yet. The poor bell man. We did not get our milk and cookies and could not use the health club. They said at check in it was due to the fact we were getting such a good rate. I did not want to fight with them so I wrote a letter when we got hame about our experiences and we got a coupon for 2 free nights which I am using this year and booked another night with the loews first card.

Just wanted to mention that we stayed at PBH last year over Labor Day Weekend using our Entertainment Card. I am also a Loews First member and mentioned that when I made the reservation and also at check-in. They delivered a very nice bottle of white wine to our room shortly after our arrival.

BarbaraMB- I was also told I'd need 2 ent cards, but at the last minute we only needed one room, and they did ask to see my card. I have seen other posts from people who did not need 2 cards for 2 rooms - but if you have one from a family member or friend I would take it along just in case - they don't take down the # from it or mark it in any way - so I don't think there is any way of knowing if it had been used before or not.

I also received the wine even after being told over the phone that no Loews perks could be given with the entertainment rate - so maybe by the end of Aug they had fixed that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter