Entertainment Cards

cheryl.UK

DIS Veteran
I'm a little confused about the Entertainment Programme. I have a DC card and when I got it I received an Entertainment book but don't recall getting a card or anything. Do I just need my book, or the book and the DC card or a special Entertainment Card?

bump

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Click HERE for interesting Universal Orlando information!

On the back of your DC card is the entertainment logo. However you cannot use it in Orlando (except at the Swan or Dolphin) or Anaheim. Elsewhere, I think you use it like a regular Entertainment card for discount on lodging and restaurants. To get the discounts off the Hard Rock Hotel I purchased the Orlando book- what with shipping it came to about $50.
WEndy

So does that mean I need to buy the Entertainment Book for Orlando? I looked at the Entertainment book for my area and it didn't mention HRH or PB in it. Please let me know which one to buy. Thanks

No, you can buy the book for your local area. The HRH or PB is not listed in my local book either, but the hotel gave me the rate.

HRH 10/01, 2/01
Swan 6/01
Ft Wilderness 12/98, 12/99, 11/00
Dixie Landings 11/97
Offsite 9/92, 3/93, 10/93, 11/94, 1/95, 8/96, 11/96

I BOOKED HRH WITH ENTERTAINMENT RATE AND JUST GOT MY CONFIRMATION IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY :) ON MY CONFIRMATION IT SAYS YOU NEED ONLY PRESENT THE CARD (FOUND IN THE FRONT OF THE ENTERTAINMENT BOOK) AT CHECK-IN- SO IT IS RECOMMENDED ON THESE BOARDS TO BUY THE BOOK THAT IS FOR YOUR HOMETOWN AREA ( SO YOU CAN USE THE COUPONS) AND USE THE CARD FOR YOUR RESSIES. THE CARD IS THE SAME IN EVERY BOOK!! WWW.ENTERTAINMENT.COM :D

owever, now I have another Q. I don't have time to get hold of the Orlando book so is there another way I can get a discount. I do have an AAA card and Amex if these are useful.

the ent card is good for a discount at the two hotels on site. they have a limited amout of rooms they will book (so ive been told)if you already have a res. call the hotel and find out what your rate will be with the ent card. if they change it for you get a card by the time you show up there. any book will do as all you need is the card. if you cannot get a book by the time you go borrow a friends as the cards do not have names on them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter