Enjoyed Space 220 Lounge

I saw all the negative reviews and had planned not to try for a reservation, but I think I’ll see if I can get lunch for our trip. I had planned to just hit F&W booths but with two kids in the midday sun I think that might be a mistake, especially with MNSSHP tickets that night. A seated break in airconditioning might be worth the price of admission alone, and I think the kiddos will like the theme.

Brought my scooter upstairs last time since it was raining and CM directed me where to park it. Not a problem. Plenty of room in the elevator, as well.

I definitely think people should always try something for themselves before writing it off due to others reviews. Did you do the lounge or the main restaurant?

Thank you!

We did the main restaurant. If we were ever to go again, I'm thinking we would try the lounge. The dinner was good but pretty pricey for what it was. You're paying for the atmosphere.

Brought my scooter upstairs last time since it was raining and CM directed me where to park it. Not a problem. Plenty of room in the elevator, as well.

Thanks for that information on the scooter. My Mom can walk some, but not as far as in the past so was wondering if she could have it until we got closer to the table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter