ENDLESS SUMMER RESORT.

Also... One more question that I can’t find a definitive answer to:
Do the Universal resorts get free parking at the garage at any time? Say we rent a car but stay at Dockside. Can we park at the City Walk garage for free?

Also... One more question that I can’t find a definitive answer to:
Do the Universal resorts get free parking at the garage at any time? Say we rent a car but stay at Dockside. Can we park at the City Walk garage for free?

No, you`ll pay for parking in the Citywalk Garage unless you have a Preferred AP, after your first visit parking is free.

You`re already paying for parking in the hotels, my as well leave your car in the hotel rather than pay twice.

No, you`ll pay for parking in the Citywalk Garage unless you have a Preferred AP, after your first visit parking is free.

You`re already paying for parking in the hotels, my as well leave your car in the hotel rather than pay twice.
That would be ideal. I’m just really second guessing not being within an easily walkable distance, we’d rather drive than be at the mercy of buses. I think we’re scarred for life by Disney bus transportation 😂

Maybe Sapphire Falls then 🤔

That would be ideal. I’m just really second guessing not being within an easily walkable distance, we’d rather drive than be at the mercy of buses. I think we’re scarred for life by Disney bus transportation 😂

Some people (I wouldn`t 😊 ) walk from Dockside and Endless Summer to the parks. Once you cross the road, it`s a straight walk over the bridge and down to the entrance for Citywalk. You`ll have RP to your left. It`s not too long a walk, maybe 20 minutes or slightly longer. No shade though.

There are paths all the way.

Sapphire Falls is beautiful and a big step up from Dockside/Endless Summer.

Some people (I wouldn`t 😊 ) walk from Dockside and Endless Summer to the parks. Once you cross the road, it`s a straight walk over the bridge and down to the entrance for Citywalk. You`ll have RP to your left. It`s not too long a walk, maybe 20 minutes or slightly longer. No shade though.

There are paths all the way.

Sapphire Falls is beautiful and a big step up from Dockside/Endless Summer.
We visited it during our last stay at RPR and liked it a lot! It’s in the running... Thanks for the advice and chat, once again!

My husband and I are looking into a quick 3-4 night getaway in November. We have stayed at RPR twice now, but with it just being the husband and I, at a more relaxed and less crowded time, we’re looking into other, cheaper options.
We really like walking to the park from RPR and before we started staying onsite we’d walk from the Doubletree... But I feel like we’re spoiled now between the short stroll and the boats!

How is the bus situation at Endless Summer? Are they frequent? Is there often a wait?
We had a split stay between HRH and ESS last Thanksgiving. The busses were always available at ESS, so we never had to wait more than a minute or two if the first bus was full. We left our car in the parking garage the entire time. There are no other stops besides CityWalk and the resort, so it is much better than I remember for Disney when we stayed at AKL...

Dumb question but if I get a reservation through Expedia or somewhere can I buy tickets from some online vendor or does it need to be through this hotel?

Just jumping in to say the buses are NOTHING like Disney. Night and day really. We never waited more than 5 minutes and often not at all because they are constantly running.

Overall check in was easy.

She picked up our AP's Saturday at the resort. They let her pick up mine without me there. I sent her my CC I used and she showed a picture of my Drivers License.

Only 2 pillows on each bed.. She arrived 1st and texted for extra pillows and blankets.

Shuttle was fast yesterday to the parks.

THX!
WE have stayed at wdw at all the resorts(except ssr) but lately deluxe mostly. She liked it better that disney values by far. It seems like a good place for younger people.

Let me know if anyone has any q's , she leaves tomorrrow.

Has your daughter tried any of the food options at the hotel?

I don`t think anyone has mentioned eating at the hotel yet......glad to hear she likes it so much.

How often is the bus to/from volcano bay? i throughout the day, or only avialabe at
My dd is there. Told her to take pics sideways but oh well. View from room.

VIew !
View attachment 572436
DD at pool now!!
View attachment 572437View attachment 572438
Another view

View attachment 572440
The white buckets are full of alcohol and $18 . LOL the girls had to try that
View attachment 572441
Saturday at the pool
View attachment 572442

View attachment 572443
Lobby at 9pm Friday
View attachment 572444View attachment 572445
Thank you for the pictures! It looks very nice! Is this Dock side or Surf side?

How often is the bus to/from volcano bay? i throughout the day, or only avialabe at

Thank you for the pictures! It looks very nice! Is this Dock side or Surf side?
Dockside. I responded to you on other thread but for others.

One day 6:30, next day 6:15 and bus there and very fast trip. There were lots of buses lined up waiting as well.

Also like Disney they are assigning sections pre boarding.

It’s going home day and the girls are working on their laptops but dd flight later. Says she will let me know about bus to City Walk later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter