"ENCHANTED TALES with ROB" - A Birthday/Christmas DISer Celebration! **NEW TR LINK**

I saw your post on Facebook and was so sad that I was working and too busy to pause and check this out until now! Page two! Ugh! But I am so happy that you started and I absolutely can't wait to read all about it!

GAH! I don't know what to say omg I just cried 3 times on the first page alone yikes I'm in for more tears i'm sure of it! You are amazing and I am so excited to have met you but also to be part of this Tr.I just can't wait to read all that you have in store for us.

joining! So stoked (to kids still use the word stoked? I"ll assume they do) that you started this trip report! Can't wait to see and read all the details!

And since you brought it up, I have grabbed a cup of cocoa ...

... and added some nice Fest Lager ...

... though, I left out the cocoa ....

... and put it in a frosted mug instead of a warm one ...

... ok, I had a beer

Yay, another trip report and a Christmas and Birthday one at that. :cool1: Your trip reports are encouraging me to one day take a solo trip myself. Looking forward to reading more about your trip. :)

I'm here!! I can't wait to hear about all your adventures with everyone!! It looks like you had a fantastic birthday visit!

Merry Christmas!! (Too many exclamation points but...December calls for it.)

Hey Rob! Excited to see you started your TR! Ok so I didn't make it on page 1 and I didn't make it to page 2 but at least I'm on page 3 and before you really got too far into it. :)

Pop Resort and Spa. :rotfl2: All those miles of walking each day sure take a toll on the tootsies.

Hi!!!! Rob, thank you so much. Jess told me that "a disser named Rob" came up to her in Epcot and gave her a Captain EO pin for Lee-Anne... I'm assuming this was you since I can't recall any other Robs that talk to me on here (sorry if I am forgetting any additional Robs!) So THANKS!! You rock. I told Lee-Anne and she is excited. How generous and thoughtful!

And also - great intro!!! This sounds like one mother of a trip! You lucky duck! I am excited to hear all the great details. POP CENTURY RESORT AND SPA is the new official name. :rotfl: That reminds me of how I always call it my DVC home resort. :thumbsup2

YES!!!!! I'm definitely in and waiting patiently (ok, not at all patiently!) for more!!!

You know I'm here Robster!!! :)))

Love the title- I'm so disappointed we didn't get to do the Enchanted Tales... I could just kick myself...

If we do our little weekend trip in June with my sister, we will prob try out Pop!!

I hope we can meet " in real life" one day too!!

Loved your previous trip reports and excited for a new one! Sounds like an amazing trip...can't wait to hear all about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter