• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Emeril's

Peggy Sue

Happy DVC Member
We'd like to try Emeril's for Dinner when we visit Universal in December. We met a couple at WDW in May who were raving about the place, but we couldn't get a reservation..we were told to book several months in advance! So...I'm asking all your Universal veterans out there...what's your opinion of Emeril's and is it worth the $$'s? We've checked out the menu..and it looks very tempting!

Thanks for your help!

Peggy Sue

Everything at any of Emeril's restaurants is excellent. I have eaten at his restaurant in Louisiana, and it was wonderful, and he was actually there while we were eating. It is very nice, and presented wonderfully. I say, if you can get a reservation, go for it, just to experience it. And, he often is at the restaurant a couple of weeks out of every month!!

Good luck!:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter