Eli Manning at MK - photos!

I never liked Brady after he left his baby momma for Giselle while she was pregnant. Made him much less attractive to me.

Eli has class and is not a "cry baby" like Tom Brady. And Brady's wife seems like a real sore loser.

They could have given Eli a little more time haha, the guy had to be exhausted to do this less than 24 hours after the big win hundreds of miles away.

Great pics btw!

Thanks a lot for the cool photos.

We happened to be there last year the day after the Packers one.

Here is a picture I took of Aaron Rogers (hope it works, it is the first picture I have ever tried to post).

IMGP0610.jpg

He's back in California in his $22 million mansion with his model wife telling him it wasn't his fault.

His wife also happened to tell the whole world immediately after the game it was Tommy's teammates fault. Big no-no in that clubhouse.

Every notice how Mickey seems to try to steal the spotlight from the MVP every year? I'm mean I know it's his park but he's right there in the car drawing attention.:rotfl2:

Yeah, next year DH will have to station himself on the OTHER side of Main Street.

I'm not a fan of any team from NY, but I am thrilled it was not anyone from the Patriots (especially Brady) and even more thrilled it was not a Steeler again. :rotfl2:

After 48 years of walking on this rock called Earth, I would love to see the pixie dust fall on my Browns, after all...

When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter