Eeek! Possible happy news about Summer travel!

You had me panicked for a minute, I had to go and check December as we have a resort reservation but not theme park reservations yet. All of December is still available and most days are in general from August to end of the day with some exceptions in October and November.
I better make up my mind what parks to visit when soon though...
Sorry to panic you. Yes, I suggest booking parks. HS books up quickly. I was vaccinated early so was actually looking at travelling June/July but most days already booked for some parks. Also I was looking into booking Sept or late Oct with most recent promotion and found resort availability limited for our family.

We have a trip booked for Dec 2021..postponed from Feb 2021...which was postponed from the previous March 2020.... Really hoping this one comes through. Mine are far too young for the vaccine at this point so we'll see. :confused3

I was already planning on going in September. I already have my test purchased that is required to fly to the US, planned on where to get the test before coming home, have the hotel picked out for when I get back(if still required since as of now it’s only in effect until May 21st but know it will be extended), I’m ok for the remainder since I work from home and have already had my first shot so will be fully vaccinated by our trip. If things change and all that is not required due to being vaccinated will be a bonus. 🙂🙂

I will have to wait to see if it actually happens

Because here in BC we cant technically leave our health district right now, let along leave the province lol

I'm booked into the Tower at Coronado for three nights. Anyone else stayed there yet?
No but the reviews are really great !
I will have to wait to see if it actually happens

Because here in BC we cant technically leave our health district right now, let along leave the province lol
I shared this news in my family chat last night and my sister in Tampa said “don’t get too excited, you’re not even allowed to leave your house.” Haha .. someone thinks she’s funny :rolleyes2 .

Bit the bullet and booked our park passes. Although, by the time end of November/early December rolls around WDW might have zero restrictions anyways.

We arrive Nov 27, so booked parks the next five days in a row, just in case we want to make a quick jump over to Cabana Bay for a couple of nights. Is that early in December still warm enough for volcano bay?

It can be. It's truly hit or miss with the weather at that time of year. You need to pack for all possibilities.

I’m in BC too. They expect things to change quite drastically over the next two months, so I’m hopeful by late fall things will be much better.

hopefully we have a camping trip book for May 30, but i am not sure if the current travel ban will actually end May 25th or not

hopefully we have a camping trip book for May 30, but i am not sure if the current travel ban will actually end May 25th or not

Same, we have an RV rental near the end of June but we are going to re-evaluate after the current ban's end date of May 25th.

fingers crossed!

I was so excited about the news I must not have been paying attention on my way to check my mail, I fell flat on my face and now have a split lip, cut on my nose, and swollen lip. As well as a few other scrapes and bruises. Thank goodness I don't need a passport photo any time soon :)

But now I am going to book our flights for December because I am finally hopeful about travel this year!

I’m in BC too. They expect things to change quite drastically over the next two months, so I’m hopeful by late fall things will be much better.
I have all my crossables crossed that we will be able to have some movement this fall or winter. I have been planning out in my head a road trip to Disneyland. I just need the 14 day quarantine to be lifted so I can take enough time off work to do it.

I have all my crossables crossed that we will be able to have some movement this fall or winter. I have been planning out in my head a road trip to Disneyland. I just need the 14 day quarantine to be lifted so I can take enough time off work to do it.
Oh no! I’m sorry to hear that . Totally something I would do !

I was so excited about the news I must not have been paying attention on my way to check my mail, I fell flat on my face and now have a split lip, cut on my nose, and swollen lip. As well as a few other scrapes and bruises. Thank goodness I don't need a passport photo any time soon :)

But now I am going to book our flights for December because I am finally hopeful about travel this year!

A true Disney warrior. ;)

So... WestJet currently offers a change or cancel for FREE if you book before May 30th. Technically, I think then I can book my flight and if it goes down cancel and rebook at the better price??

So... WestJet currently offers a change or cancel for FREE if you book before May 30th. Technically, I think then I can book my flight and if it goes down cancel and rebook at the better price??
Here’s an interesting situation .. yes you can. And you can cancel and rebook as many times as you want until May 30th because each rebooking counts as a new flight reservation made prior to May 30th. After May 30th I believe it would go back to regular cancellation rules, and you would only get one more time to change or cancel the flight you booked prior to May 30th.

Here’s an interesting situation .. yes you can. And you can cancel and rebook as many times as you want until May 30th because each rebooking counts as a new flight reservation made prior to May 30th. After May 30th I believe it would go back to regular cancellation rules, and you would only get one more time to change or cancel the flight you booked prior to May 30th.
YUP. Crazy, hey?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter