Eat at home 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the receipe off of Pinterest. It 4 chicken breasts, 1/2 cup of sour cream or yogart or mayo - depending on your taste, 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese, italian seasoned bread crumbs.

Mix sour cream (yogart or mayo), with parmesan cheese. Spread over chicken and top with bread crumbs. Bake 350 for 30 min or until chicken is done.

That sounds like the hellman's parmesan chicken recipe from the mayo bottle. Very similar.

last night-spaghetti and salad
tonight- pork schnitzel, noodles and salad
Tues-bean and rice burritos
Wed-hamburger helper
Thurs-soup and grilled cheese sammies
Fri-souvlaki and rice
Sat-East Side Mario's with gift certificate
Sun-Shepherd's Pie
Mon-leftovers

Yesterday: Stromboli, homemade sweet potato fries, carrots and broccoli with dip. Chips and guacamole. All snacks type stuff for the game.

Today: chilli
Tues: chili with rice and beans
Wed: spaghetti and veggies
Thurs: fish sticks and baked fries with veggie
Fri: Applebee's (have a gift certificate)
Sat: pierogies, applesauce and broccoli
Sun: breakfast for dinner. Pancakes and eggs

Sunday - we had wings, hummus with carrots, mushrooms, celery and pita chips, turkey sausage, cheese and triscuits, garlic cheese bread
Monday - Swedish Meatballs, egg noodles, broccoli,
Tuesday - Lobster Bisque, Garlic Bread
Wednesday - Chicken Thighs, Rice, Broccoli
Thursday - DH and DS will have Frozen Lasagna and some canned vegetable; I will be out of town on business
Friday - DH and DS will have leftovers
Saturday - Rice and Bean tortillas and some veggie

Lori

This week's menu...

Saturday:
Grilled Chicken Legs
Baked Beans
Cole Slaw

Sunday:
Homemade Hot Wings
Rotel Dip and Chips
Little Smokies with Brown Sugar
Tollhouse Cookie Bars

Meatless Monday:
Mushroom and Wild Rice Soup
Crescent Rolls

Tuesday:
Crockpot Italian Chicken over Bowtie Pasta
Garlic Toast

Wednesday:
BBQ Baked Potatoes
Carrots and Dip

Thursday:
Dinner Out while DD is at a birthday party (we have a dinner coupon)

Friday:
Flatbread Pizzas

Tonight we had spaghetti and sauce

Tomorrow is food shopping before the next snow storm hits ugh I can't wait for spring!

This week in no order I will be making

Pulled big peach pork

Cole slaw

Mac and cheese

Hamburgers

Chipotle chicken chili

Carmel Apple pie

Cinnamon rolls

Banana bread

Perfect French fries

Apple fritters

Maybe a beef stew

Ham with a brown sugar glaze

Here's the plan for this week:

Sunday: Buffalo chicken dip, homemade grab rangoons, Jello pudding pops
Monday: Mushroom and spinach polenta lasagna
Tuesday: Out to eat with friends
Wednesday: Bean and cheese burritos
Thursday: Quiche with sweet potato, blue cheese, and caramelized onions
Friday: Out to eat using a groupon
Saturday: Lamb burgers

I got the receipe off of Pinterest. It 4 chicken breasts, 1/2 cup of sour cream or yogart or mayo - depending on your taste, 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese, italian seasoned bread crumbs.

Mix sour cream (yogart or mayo), with parmesan cheese. Spread over chicken and top with bread crumbs. Bake 350 for 30 min or until chicken is done.

That sounds like the hellman's parmesan chicken recipe from the mayo bottle. Very similar.

YUM both sounds delish!!! I'll have to give it a try!

Had to bring Hubs home sick from work today but my plan is still a go that just means there will be leftovers for Lunch!

My husband ended up in the hospital after emergency surgery yesterday. He'll be there for several days, so it's just the kids and I and with visits to the hospital, our schedule will be crazy. I'm trying to come up with quick meal ideas that are somewhat healthy.

Sunday I made Spicy Pork and Coleslaw. I do mine in the crock pot and use a frozen pork loin instead of pork butt. I skip the soda since the frozen pork gives off enough moisture. And I never use the whole can of peppers... that's too spicy for us.

Last night we had leftovers from the pork.

Tonight I'm thinking about this pasta sauce recipe. I've tried it twice in the crock pot and it never turns out... the pasta gets way too soggy for my taste. So, I'm going to make the sauce on the stovetop and poor it over pasta.

Wednesday night is PT conferences, so I'm throwing pork chops in the crock pot using this new ranch chops recipe that sounds tasty. Since I don't buy ranch packets, I'll use my own seasonings from this recipe.

Thursday I'm going to make fajitas. This recipe is so amazing, I don't even eat the meat, just fill my shell with the marinated veggies. YUM!

Friday I'm going to make stuffed peppers using the rest of the spicy pork instead of beef and some leftover rice I've got in the fridge.

Saturday I'm hoping that hubby is able to come home from the hospital, so I'm planning his favorite meal, my homemade chicken pot pie.

Hope he recovers quickly!!

My husband ended up in the hospital after emergency surgery yesterday. He'll be there for several days, so it's just the kids and I and with visits to the hospital, our schedule will be crazy. I'm trying to come up with quick meal ideas that are somewhat healthy.

Sunday I made Spicy Pork and Coleslaw. I do mine in the crock pot and use a frozen pork loin instead of pork butt. I skip the soda since the frozen pork gives off enough moisture. And I never use the whole can of peppers... that's too spicy for us.

Tonight I'm thinking about this pasta sauce recipe. I've tried it twice in the crock pot and it never turns out... the pasta gets way too soggy for my taste. So, I'm going to make the sauce on the stovetop and poor it over pasta.

Wednesday night is PT conferences, so I'm throwing pork chops in the crock pot using this new ranch chops recipe that sounds tasty. Since I don't buy ranch packets, I'll use my own seasonings from this recipe.

Thursday I'm going to make fajitas. This recipe is so amazing, I don't even eat the meat, just fill my shell with the marinated veggies. YUM!

Friday I'm going to make stuffed peppers using the rest of the spicy pork instead of beef and some leftover rice I've got in the fridge.

Saturday I'm hoping that hubby is able to come home from the hospital, so I'm planning his favorite meal, my homemade chicken pot pie.

My husband ended up in the hospital after emergency surgery yesterday. He'll be there for several days, so it's just the kids and I and with visits to the hospital, our schedule will be crazy. I'm trying to come up with quick meal ideas that are somewhat healthy. Sunday I made Spicy Pork and Coleslaw. I do mine in the crock pot and use a frozen pork loin instead of pork butt. I skip the soda since the frozen pork gives off enough moisture. And I never use the whole can of peppers... that's too spicy for us. Last night we had leftovers from the pork. Tonight I'm thinking about this pasta sauce recipe. I've tried it twice in the crock pot and it never turns out... the pasta gets way too soggy for my taste. So, I'm going to make the sauce on the stovetop and poor it over pasta. Wednesday night is PT conferences, so I'm throwing pork chops in the crock pot using this new ranch chops recipe that sounds tasty. Since I don't buy ranch packets, I'll use my own seasonings from this recipe. Thursday I'm going to make fajitas. This recipe is so amazing, I don't even eat the meat, just fill my shell with the marinated veggies. YUM! Friday I'm going to make stuffed peppers using the rest of the spicy pork instead of beef and some leftover rice I've got in the fridge. Saturday I'm hoping that hubby is able to come home from the hospital, so I'm planning his favorite meal, my homemade chicken pot pie.

Prayers for a speedy recovery!

So yesterday after grocery shopping I made a spiral glazed ham which I scored a ten lb one for less then 10$ ! Made mashed potatoes rolls and carrots with it

Today so far I made a apple pie for dessert made a banana bread and made broccoli and cheese soup for lunch

Dinner will be pulled BBQ peach pork with cole slaw

Also making pork chops and rice for the people who don't like pulled pork in the house.

I hate snow storms but love baking all day

My mom made banana bread today which smells wonderful.

Dinner is going to be simple hamburgers with sweet potato fries and fruit.

My husband ended up in the hospital after emergency surgery yesterday. He'll be there for several days, so it's just the kids and I and with visits to the hospital, our schedule will be crazy. I'm trying to come up with quick meal ideas that are somewhat healthy. Sunday I made Spicy Pork and Coleslaw. I do mine in the crock pot and use a frozen pork loin instead of pork butt. I skip the soda since the frozen pork gives off enough moisture. And I never use the whole can of peppers... that's too spicy for us. Last night we had leftovers from the pork. Tonight I'm thinking about this pasta sauce recipe. I've tried it twice in the crock pot and it never turns out... the pasta gets way too soggy for my taste. So, I'm going to make the sauce on the stovetop and poor it over pasta. Wednesday night is PT conferences, so I'm throwing pork chops in the crock pot using this new ranch chops recipe that sounds tasty. Since I don't buy ranch packets, I'll use my own seasonings from this recipe. Thursday I'm going to make fajitas. This recipe is so amazing, I don't even eat the meat, just fill my shell with the marinated veggies. YUM! Friday I'm going to make stuffed peppers using the rest of the spicy pork instead of beef and some leftover rice I've got in the fridge. Saturday I'm hoping that hubby is able to come home from the hospital, so I'm planning his favorite meal, my homemade chicken pot pie.

Our family just went through a similar situation and I commend you for cooking at all! I had many dinners from the hospital cafeteria and blech! Praying for your DH and don't forget to carve out time for yourself to rest during this stressful time. Best wishes to you!

wish your Dh a fast recovery and sending you and kiddo's a :grouphug:

Next week's menu...

Saturday:
Chili
Whispering Canyon Cornbread (http://allears.net/din/recipes/rec_crbrdwc.htm)

Sunday:
Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings (http://eezyrecipes.com/cracker-barrels-chicken-and-dumplings-in-the-slow-cooker/)
Cornbread (leftover)
Garden Peas

Meatless Monday:
Cheesy Vegetable Chowder (http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2011/12/cheesy-vegetable-chowder-recipe-freezer.html)
Cressent Rolls

Tuesday:
Poor Man Cabbage Casserole (http://www.recipelion.com/Editors-P...h-5-Ingredients-or-Less-Free-eCookbook#What's Inside This Free eCookbook)
Oven Roasted Corn

Wednesday:
Fritos Chili Pie
Carrots and Dip

Thursday:
Church Sweetheart Banquet with my "Hunny" :lovestruc

Friday:
Hot Beef Sandwiches
Chips and Dip

I took a break from making my grocery list and found myself browsing the boards here, so why not...

Here are our next 14 meals, in no particular order!

Irish beef
mashed potatoes
green beans
applesauce

Chicken cord. bleu
mashed potatoes w/gravy
corn
mandarin oranges

Ham
pierogies
corn
peaches

Hawaiian turkey burgers
french fries
green beans
pineapple

Stuffed shells
baked chicken
peas
applesauce

Meatballs w/ beef gravy
noodles
green beans
mandarin oranges.

Ham
pierogies
peas
pineapple

Taco salad
tortilla chips
corn
mandarin oranges

French toast
scrambled eggs
turkey sausage
bananas

Meatball hoagies
green beans
peaches

Irish beef
mashed potatoes
corn
pears

Chicken cord bleu
stuffing
peas
pears

Lasagna rolls
salad
bread
applesauce

Stromboli
salad
corn
applesauce

Jensen - Hope your hubby is on the mend!:hug:

charming23 - banana bread sounds delicious!:cheer2:

OppsiDaisy - Whispering Canyon cornbread! I gotta try it!:stir:

Kalyn - Welcome!pixiedust:

Figment3258 - I hear ya - I can't wait for sping too!!:flower1:

Julie ODC - the quiche sounds so yummy:)::yes::

Menu Plan: (a bit repititious - I gotta try some new recipes!)

Saturday - Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans
Sunday - Steak and peppers over rice
Monday - Chicken alfredo with sun dried tomatoes
Tuesday - Minestrone soup
Wednesday - Mexican chicken, rice and sliced avocados/tomatoes
Thursday - leftovers
Friday - Eggs, bacon, grits, biscuits and mixed berries

Have a good week everyone!:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter