Eat at home 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday ...was steaks, twiced baked potatoes and sides at my parents

Monday.. Tofu Parm

Tuesday.. Double basketball practice night.. Bacon, eggs and toast

Wednesday.. Chili (grandmas recipe) and fresh baked bread (got a breadmaker for my birthday and I will try it out tomorrow!)

Thursday.. Baked Chicken, Pan fried potatoes and onions, roast carrots

Friday.. Heart shaped make your own pizzas for Valentines day

Saturday.. No clue. Maybe spaghetti and meatballs? We'll be gone all day and home for supper so I will have to make something ahead of time and put it in the slowcooker maybe.

So last night was fend for yourself night I was tired and not feeling well. Some people had grilled cheese others had leftover chicken or a egg sandwich.

Tonight I had my mother and cousin over for dinner and made the pioneer woman's rigatoni and meatballs. I also made my mom a cheesecake for her birthday which came out great for my first one.

Tomorrow we will be getting snowed in again:scared1:so sick of snow! I will be making chocolate. Chip cookie and for dinner beef stew. Stay warm everyone!

Next week's menu...

Saturday: Lady and the Tramp Movie Night :cool1:
Spaghetti with Meatballs (homemade sauce and meatballs)
Italian Wedding Soup
Caesar Salad
Sparkling Juice
Italian Cream Cake

Sunday:
Beef Stew
Biscuits with Butter and Honey

Monday:
We are abandoning Meatless Monday next week in favor of $1 Hot Dogs at Sonic for President's Day :thumbsup2

Tuesday:
Sausage and Peppers Pasta
Garlic Toast

Wednesday:
Grilled Cheese
Canned Soup

Thursday:
Sweet and Sour Pork
Rice
Steamed Broccoli

Friday:
Leftovers

Hi everyone, I am soo tired of the snow!!! just like the rest of the peeps that live up this way I am sure - unless you are skiier!

I was sick this week so it was an easy supper week.. my hubs had a few sick days last week and his check was short and we need oil, so we are cleaning out the freezer and cupboards this week

so I'll post starting from today till next Sunday..

Friday - Frozen Pizza for the guys and a low carb tortilla homemade pizza for me..
Saturday - DS is supposed to have hockey an hour away at dinner time but we are expecting more snow.. so Chicken tenders and boxed Mac & cheese
Sunday - Taco (with L/O frozen taco meat) hard and soft
Monday - BBQ pork chops, mashed reg and sweet potato from the freezer and corn nibblets
Tuesday - Perdue perfect portion chicken breast grilled, L/O frozen stuffing and L/O corn nibblets
Wed - L/O zuppa soup and english muffins (there is no crusty bread in the freezer)
Thurs - Turkey and Rice casserole (using L/O frozen cooked turkey)
Friday - Perdue General Tso chicken, white rice, sautee cabbage
Saturday - benefit dinner for my aunt who was burned out of her mobile home Jan 4th.
Sunday - Family Dinner with the in-laws..

Happy Valentines Day friends.. :hug: have a great weekend

Happy Valentines Day!:love:

LilyWDW and Charming23 - Happy Birthday!!pixiedust:

Menu Plan
Saturday - Chicken tenders, sweet potato fries, salad
Sunday - Salmon with spinach, mushrooms and tomatoes, and rice
Monday - Chili over baked potatoes
Tuesday - Baja tilapia tacos, coleslaw, sliced avocados
Wednesday - Teriyaki chicken, sesame noodles and steamed broccoli
Thursday - Steaks, mashed pototoes, peas
Friday -Parm crusted fish, baked sweet potatoes, zucchini

I need spring! Well oh course yesterday on valentines day I would get the stomach flu! Then last night my oldest daughter got it and she was supposed yo start in her basketball tournament today :sad1: she is not happy.
This also meant that my dh went yo the store yesterday and ugh what he buys when I'm not there! I have a giant container of grapefruit and plenty of junk food.
Not sure about dinner tonight maybe a bowl of cereal.

So, I just got some exciting news! I have an apartment all lined up! So I will have a place to live when I move to Indiana March 21st! One less thing to panic over LMAO.

So here is my meal list for the week:

Today: Roasted chicken (store bought), lime beans, and mac and cheese
Tomorrow: Meatloaf, gravy, mashed potatoes, and corn
Monday: Leftovers
Tuesday: Coconut Crusted Mahi Mahi and roasted sweet potatoes
Wednesday: Chicken breast alfredo over rice and peas
Thursday: "free"
Friday: Steak, eggs, and hashbrowns
Saturday: Split peas soup and corn bread

I cooked all last week, except Friday! I don't remember what we ate, but I know it came from my own kitchen!

My in-laws took us to lunch today! Tonight is steak, potatoes, asparagus, dessert. Celebrating Valentines Day AND DH got a bonus and a raise at work yesterday! AND DS14 is at an audition at the 3rd call back...so we will be celebrating lots!

Sunday lunch will probably be salads with grilled chicken.

and in random order
* crock pot beef stew
* barbeque chicken
* pork chops
* burritos and rice

If I can find pork butt/shoulder on sale this week I will do pulled pork. I'm going to be out of town on a Girls trip next weekend, so I'd like to leave pulled pork in the fridge for my dudes!

Happy weekend everyone!
Katy

Hi All,
Monday: Slow cooker Turkey Sloppy Joes, baked beans and coleslaw

Tuesday: Chicken Stew with carrots, biscuits

Wednesday: Roast, macaroni and cheese, peas, salad

Thursday: Chili served over baked potatoes and fresh fruit

Friday: Chicken and Turkey Sausage Jambalaya, red beans, sweet corn

Saturday: Chicken Enchiladas, Spanish rice and refried beans

Sunday: Pulled pork sandwiches, raw vegetables and coleslaw

Have a great week! :goodvibes

Thursday night we had leftovers.

Friday night I worked late so mom had shrimp with salad and I had a stouffers meal.

Last night we did roasted chicken and veggies over angel hair pasta

Tonight will be balsamic beef over mashed potatoes and a veggie, not sure yet which one

Well, I cooked all day today! I made a double batch of chili, a loaf of bread, rhubarb tarts, and meatballs and sauce in the slowcooker. I still plan to make oatmeal cookies, and pizza dough to freeze. That being said, we are going to my moms house for dinner. I am going to be away for a few days though so will bring half of what I made for my grandma who I am visiting, and leave the other half for my husband and kids so they don't eat grilled cheese for the two days I am gone:rotfl2:.

Sunday- dinner at my parents

Monday- Chili with grandma

Tuesday- Lasagna with grandma

Wednesday- Home Made pizzas

Thursday - Breakfast for dinner (something quick as it's a practice night)

Friday- Pork Chops and broccoli cheese rice, carrots.

Saturday- Not sure yet, I have to do a big grocery shop on Saturday morning.

Sun: Brunch w my mom & gma. Everyone did their own thing for dinner. I had scrambled eggs.

Mon: Chili with crusty bread

Tues: Ham, egg and cheese scramble with fruit

Wed: Chicken and dressing, green beans, peaches

Thurs: Baked teriyaki chicken over steamed rice with buttered broccoli

I'm out of freezer stock after Thursday and I think I work late on Friday so we'll probably just get pizza. I will grocery shop on Saturday.

Last night:leftovers
Tonight:hamburger helper
Tuesday: pork souvlaki and rice
Wednesday: chicken fingers and fries
Thursday: soup and grilled cheese
Friday: burgers and chips
Saturday: buffalo chicken wraps

Next week's menu...

Saturday:
Smoked Deer Steaks
Oven Roasted Potatoes
Roasted Asparagus

Sunday:
Terryaki Chicken and Noodle Bowls (http://s1131.photobucket.com/user/cmsink71/media/Disney 2012 Reveal Video/VID00036.mp4.html)
Egg Rolls

Meatless Monday:
Pasta Fagiole Soup
Garlic Toast

Tuesday:
Chicken and Saffron Yellow Rice
French Style Green Beans

Wednesday:
Tuna Mac
Green Peas

Thursday:
Biscuits and Sausage Gravy
Scrambled Eggs
Hashbrowns

Friday:
Meatball Subs
Oven Fries

Tuesday we had chicken stir fry

Wednesday we had steaks with potato cakes and carrots

Last night we had french toast, sausage, and fruit

Monday:
Lunch:Had the day off, so no lunch really.. I just ate some frozen leftovers.
Dinner: Porterhouse steaks with balsamic/port wine reduction, leek mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus with lemon juice and gruyere sprinkled on (we ate the tenderloin portions of two and saved the new york side for later).

Tuesday:
Lunch: PB&J, a cheese stick & homemade truffle for dessert.
Dinner: Leftover Nabe from dinner on Sunday, just added more tofu and some green onion to bulk it up a little.

Wednesday:
Lunch: Spicy tofu sushi from whole foods since I had to get dinner ingredients.
Dinner: Homemade pizza with Ikea meatballs, onion, red bell pepper and pineapple.

Thursday:
Lunch: Salad in a jar (Nancy's poppyseed dressing, carrot, celery, red bell pepper, some cheddar cheese, crumbled hardboiled egg, some walnut chunks and romaine).
Dinner: We cheated and ate out, oops! :) Went to our favourite tiki bar/kitchen.

Friday (today!):
Lunch: Salad in a jar (Nancy's poppyseed dressing, carrot, red bell pepper, honey goat cheese, one of the sliced up new york steak portions, some walnut chunks and romaine).
Dinner: Fish Tacos! Tilapia with a cabbage slaw. :3

Saturday:
Lunch: Husband is working all weekend, so likely whatever I scrounge up out of the freezer.
Dinner: Home rolled sushi

Sunday:
Lunch: Same as Sat!
Dinner: Pork tacos.

aquadame - Your menu looks awesome!

Hope everyone had a great week. Feels like spring here so I am loving the weather!

Rolling some meals from last week as we had leftovers some nights.
Saturday - Tilapia tacos, coleslaw and avocado slices

Sunday - Black bean burgers and sweet potato fries

Monday - Potato soup with rolls

Tuesday - Asian chicken, rice and peas

Wednesday - Parm crusted fish, baked fries, veggie

Thursday - Chili over baked potatoes

Friday - leftovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!