Eastern excursion websites

berly1657

Mouseketeer
We will be going on 2/7/04 Eastern with DS 8 & DD 5. Both good swimmers. Wondering where we can get "nonDisney" excursion info and is it worth it or should we stick with Disney sponsored. This will be our first time cruising.

Hey Berly
We're going on the same cruise. Its getting closer and closer now. thanks Dave for the link.

I am excited to see posts from other 2/7/04 cruisers. We are also going to be on that trip (DD 4, DS 6, DH, MIL, Grandpa).

What type of excursions are you considering with the kids? I am just curious because I am trying to decide between something adventurous, quite beach day, or island touring.

Sbatty,

This is so fun to "meet" people who will be traveling with us!

We are traveling with another family with kids the same age, but they are leaving their baby home:). (9 months at time of sail)

We are thinking that the adults would do the Island excursions, snorkeling a definite, our friend wants to do "some" watch shoppping, we also thought it would be fun to do a jeep tour of an island - but haven't found any info on that. Their kids are not big swimmers, nor are they, but they do enjoy the water. So we were thinking of leaving the kids on the boat while we go to the St.'s and then taking the kids with us on Castaway Cay and then go snorkeling with them. Believe me - we have been forwarning our daughter that Mom and Dad are going to try out the snorkeling first, and she is going to stay on the boat with the other kids and then we are going to take them snorkeling. She is even telling complete strangers about this.

have you cruised before? and tips?

How do you get the countdown under your post?

berly1657 - My DS is doing the same thing. He tells everyone we meet that we are going on a Disney cruise.

We have never cruised before so I don’t have any tips - just lots of questions. For example, can you leave the kids on the ship while you head out for a shore excursion? Do the pagers work?

I followed the directions at the link below to add the countdown timer. http://psiklops.brinkster.net/CDTimers/CDTimerGen.htm

Also if you post to the following thread your name will be added to the Unofficial Cruise List http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=326949

Steve – I checked out the Winifred website. That looks amazing. Please let us know about your trip when you get back.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter