Earrings Exchange - sent/received thread COMPLETED!

snowwhitesmom

DIS Veteran
Please post here when you send and/or receive your exchange.
Please mail by the 28th.
Delivery Confirmation is reccomended!
Thanks and have fun!

Got my name. Thanks :)
Will work on it this weekend and mail early next week :sunny:

Thank goodness for Fairy Godmothers who look out for us!{Thanks, Nancy! ;) }
:blush: Ok, being my first exchange, I had to mess up somewhere, I guess. :blush:
If I did not send your person's user name to you, feel free to PM me for it if you don't know it and want or need to.
I apologize - my hat goes off to all of you who have hosted all these exchanges. I have to admit - it kinda made my brain hurt a little! But it is a lot of fun!So if y'all can bear with me, I think this will go off just fine!!
Happy Shopping!

Shayla's exchange has been sent :thumbsup2 .

Putting together these exchanges does take time, patience.... but I think you are doing a good job for your first exchange Michelle. :Pinkbounc

Got mine and Stacey's names :thumbsup2 I am off today (finally) so maybe I can go shopping later. Stacey is always up for a trip to the mall. :rotfl:

Will shop for and mail out Erica'a on Tues

first one is always the hardest to organize but your doing fine :teeth:

packages are (edited) SHIPPED . I just returned from the APC machine. This is the first time I've sent First Class w/o using a Delivery Confirmation. It said 3 days, because they were technically "Letters". :wizard: I think both recipients will be happy with what They'll be getting. ( I hope )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter