Earrings Exchange - sent/received thread COMPLETED!

snowwhitesmom said:
Hope you had a great time, Carrie, thanks for checking in. I know your sender plans on resending....
It was a great trip :wizard:

Stacey is leaving in about 2 hours and won't be home until Monday the 21st. When her package comes I will let you know :)

Your item was delivered at 9:16 am on August 18, 2006 in BROOKHAVEN, PA 19015.

Where is your mail going once it is delivered, Timmy?

snowwhitesmom said:
Your item was delivered at 9:16 am on August 18, 2006 in BROOKHAVEN, PA 19015.

Where is your mail going once it is delivered, Timmy?
in the PO Box ... then I go get it around 11Am I have been religiously checking....even the post master said that I might be really waiting for something impt... since I never go to the box but 2x a week if I dont have any on going exchange... I already received stuff from Roxy in the different exchage :guilty: I dont know what else to tell you.... would it be OK if I dont check the box tomorrow? I am going to work at 2PM and plans to sleep in, if I can convince my sister she might go.... but she is a hard bargainer she uses my car and by the time she gets back it is almost empty :furious: she do all her errands instead of just checking the PO box which is about 7 miles only... :furious:

snowwhitesmom said:
Anything?
:hug: for YOU !!! I got my package yesterday but work got a bit hectic last nite... one of our tech just got up and quit in the middle of the shift... but anyway I got so much and I mean so much stuff! One of my best exchange !
here's what I got
= a 2x2 heart shape made of wood pin

= cat in the bag pin ~ love this

= a peguin sterling silver stud earring

= pink flower like crystals stud earring

= silver mini multi loop earing - sister is eyeing this :happytv:

= lizzard with pink crystal stud = btw pink quartz is one of my fave color/crystal

= crown shaped very cute stud earring :love:

= silver stud/dangly star like shape with crystal :blush:

= colorful dragon fly stud earring ~ niece is eyeing this :confused3

= and a set of stud and hoops very colorful studs perfect for my upcoming trip!

= 2 pairs of ankle sacks purple and red

= and a chinese fortuen bracelate :woohoo:

You Rock! snowwhitesmom! :worship: :worship: :worship:

perfect timing... had a tragedy last Saturday at work and it got me under a dark cloud and this came in a very happy bright colorful package that waking up this morning was the best feeling I had for the past 3 days... Again thank you for bring a nice big smile not only for a very generous package but it also had remind me that there is still alot of good in this world... love comes in different size shape and form and and even in far off places like NH :love:

We are done :wizard:

Thank you very much Michelle, Stacey loved everything.

Tinkerbell small purse
Tinkerbell pin with hearts
Tinkerbell earrings

Everything was a big hit and in Stacey's words "ADORABLE" she didn't know who it was from until I told her. She says thank you very much.

I want to thank you also. I would have posted sooner but I worked late then went to Amy's for Hayley's first birthday.

Thank you again :grouphug:

Oh I am so glad Stacey got it and liked everything! I figured if she didn't like the pin, she could use it as a trader on your next trip.

Thank you so much, everyone, for being so patient while I hosted my first exchange - I had fun - and yes, Carrie - we are DONE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter