Earrings Exchange - sent/received thread COMPLETED!

if you have the same person for 2 different exchanges, can you mail them together?

NikiM20 said:
if you have the same person for 2 different exchanges, can you mail them together?

::yes::, just put them in different packages and such and label them so that they know which exchange they are recieving each items for.

UrsulasMyHero said:
Oh My GORSH! Am I really the first one to Receive? I got a package today From Kathy, (Aka KBMoo) She sent me a lovely little package. It contained:

A package of facial Tissues,
An Olay Facial Cloth
A Package of Body Moisturizer, which the Earrings took out... Ah well, at least it smells pretty. :)

A pair of Good Fortune earrings, That look like jade and feline heads
a Pair of Worthington Silver chandeliere earrings
and a lovely pair of faux Mother of Pearl dangles.

All are GORGEOUS! Thank you Kathy!

Wow that was fast. I mailed on Saturday from the twin cities. I am truely amazed how fast the mail is. I didn't even send with a confirmation. The mailman picked up on Saturday around noon from my workplace. Glad you liked them.

Headed to the post office today....will check back in once the package is officially on its way.

Mine and Stacey's are ready to go :thumbsup2

I was going to mail them today but after waiting 1 1/2 hours yesterday at the Post Office I decided to go tomorrow when I am off. I will also bring a book to read :rolleyes:

:yay: Glad that last name got picked up.
My package (and an extra ;) ) are on the way....priority with DC.

Me and Kara's packages were mailed today priority with DC.....DH said its not bad enough you have all these exchanges but now you have DD doing them too :rotfl2:

NikiM20 said:
Me and Kara's packages were mailed today priority with DC.....DH said its not bad enough you have all these exchanges but now you have DD doing them too :rotfl2:

:lmao:

NikiM20 said:
:rotfl2: there are a couple every year that I now have my DH looking forward to he loves the christmas ones

kaylajr said:
:rotfl2: there are a couple every year that I now have my DH looking forward to he loves the christmas ones

Tell Will that the Christmas Stocking and Christmas Present Exchange will both be coming up at the starting of November so keep his eyes open for them :thumbsup2 .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter