Early Super Bowl Talk

Think having that KC/Miami game on some PPV channel was a mistake. I wonder how many people just skipped watching the game because they weren't going to pay extra for it?
Probably a fair number. But it was played on a local broadcast station in KC at least.

As long as either the '9ers or Eagles make it, I'll be happy. I'm originally from the SF Bay Area, currently living in South Jersey, so a fan of both teams. Other hope is for the Lions; Jared Goff is from my hometown in SF Bay Area.

Think having that KC/Miami game on some PPV channel was a mistake. I wonder how many people just skipped watching the game because they weren't going to pay extra for it?
Thankfully available on TSN and CTV up here.

The Texans are completely playing with house money at this point. DeMeco Ryans and his team have seriously overachieved in his first year as HC.

Cleveland here and it is so nice having Flacco instead of our sexual assault serial offender at QB. I can never root for Watson but am loving Flacco and the vibe the whole team has.

That being said I can't see anyone beating Baltimore and my prediction is Baltimore over Detroit for the SB. I'd love to be wrong, and we did beat them once, but I'm trying to be realistic. If we can see a Browns v. Lions SB and know we will have a new first time winner that would be my dream scenario.
I felt the same about Watson. Was done with the Browns. Sorry to see how bad the game was. I turned it off after the 2nd interception.

Our outrageously overpriced Xfinity cable gave us a year of Peacock for free so I saw some of the other lopsided game also.

I’m so glad Dallas lost. Sorry, I’m a lifelong Eagles fan. But Green Bay was on fire.

And I’ve been secretly routing for Detroit for some unknown reason. I guess I just feel they’ve not only earned it, but kind of need it, too. Congrats to them!

Now, if my team could just get their crop together, I’d be a lot happier this week. I’m still hopeful for Monday night.

It was a good day for teams in the Great Lakes region. Saturday, not so much. Sorry Clevelanders. Let's see if Buffalo can make it 3 for 4.

At 10 this morning, Highmark Stadium was COVERED in snow with folks trying to clear for the game today. Kickoff is in one hour, anyone here in Buffalo have an update on the weather conditions?

At 10 this morning, Highmark Stadium was COVERED in snow with folks trying to clear for the game today. Kickoff is in one hour, anyone here in Buffalo have an update on the weather conditions?
NFL Today on CBS is live. They are occasionally showing the stadium. The field looks like it will be ready. There is still some snow in the stands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter