Early Check in and use of FOTL

njmomof2

Earning My Ears
I just managed to book a room at HRH for 4/10-13 at Entertinment rate of $117.50(not bad for Easter week!). We will be at Disney for 3 days before we move to the Hard Rock. I would like to go to IOA on 4/10, the day I check in. Can I Check in early and leave my bags at the hotel. Will we be able to use FOTL in the AM or do we have to wait until we get our room in the afternoon?
Also has anyone used FOTL during a very busy time?How bad was the FOTL line? I imagine these lines will increase too when the HRH opens.

Hi nj mom,

welcome to the universal boards! Yes you can check in early get your passes leave your bags and go! :D Your room may not be ready but it will be when you return. I was there Dec 7-11 it was off season . FOTL had no lines. Have a wonderful trip! It is a gorgeous hotel. Have you joined Loews first program yet?

jessica5.gif

NJ Mom...

We were there during Christmas week and loved it. The FOTL was so easy and we seldom saw more 4 or 5 other people in front of us with FOTL so I don't think you'll have any problem. We checked in on a Friday morning at 7:10 a.m. and were able to get into our room right away. We then used the parks all day Friday and Saturday. We left Saturday night for Disney. So the one night stay gave us access both days... Have fun, I miss being there already!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter