DVC Member's Cruise - July 23, 2018 - Castway Double Dip

Just need to post or PM your info and I’ll add you!
1000; gabag; Illinois; Ron; Ruth; Brianna; Brianna-Cinderella and Stitch; Ron-Star Wars; Ruth-Donald Duck and Mickey.

Want to be in Pirates and in the exchange.

1000; gabag; Illinois; Ron; Ruth; Brianna; Brianna-Cinderella and Stitch; Ron-Star Wars; Ruth-Donald Duck and Mickey.

Ok! Please continue to post to get the 10 posts, so you can give and get the Local Candy/Snack Exchange into!

Local Candy/Snack exchange interest, as of 5/8:
Gabag
maburke
bobbiwoz
minniescout
Capang
tidefan
bluedoggy
PDZS
Lindy Stevens
intlhotdog
Gator Joe
dfwshw
LaurLaur247

Well, this is disappointing. Exhausted but stayed up until midnight to check-in for this cruise and there's no link. Ok, so tried to book activities. NOTHING is bookable, everything either sold out or there's an error message. I've been trying for over 20 min and I just give up. :(

Well, this is disappointing. Exhausted but stayed up until midnight to check-in for this cruise and there's no link. Ok, so tried to book activities. NOTHING is bookable, everything either sold out or there's an error message. I've been trying for over 20 min and I just give up. :(
I was able to snag a character meet after a few minutes and a pirate package for my daughter. Snorkel only had 10am available. We will be at WDW and can do princesses there. I want to run the 5k so I'm not sure if I will keep the snorkel. I am really interested in doing the shows and special member events for the cruise so I'm not really upset.

Interested. I basically checked every hour on the hour all night, and could not check in until after 7a this morning.

Interested. I basically checked every hour on the hour all night, and could not check in until after 7a this morning.
It took me a minute to figure out how to do it. I shouldn't have stayed up. I'm so tired I can't hold my eyes open and somehow in my exhaustion I agreed to let my math class have a yodeling competition. My boss is amused.

I feel for you! On my third coffee and I'm usually a 1 decaf per day sort of girl.
At least I'm not in "the office"; working from home has some benefits after a night like last night.

Good news is that I got a PAT that I like and got my son a Pirate's League appt. Could not get the character meets, though, and the CMs I spoke with this morning were less than nice, esp. the first guy, when I had to call about website not working (showing zero Onboard Fun activities being offered on Thursday 7/24, even after I'd booked Pirates League). Yeeeeesh. You would have thought HE had been up since midnight. LOL

Last edited:

Sorry to read about the frustrating experiences. pixiedust: That things you want will be bookable on board.

I hope so. Keeping fingers crossed!
Just got a little scared that booking for my clients' February cruise will be similar sort of IT nightmare. Things to look forward to around Tgiving...Grrrrr.

I'm from Japan and this is my first time posting on DIS.
I would love to join the FE for first time, but I couldn't figure out how to PM on this site! or it gp ok to write on my info here?? I'm sorry this is not the right place to write about this.

Last edited:
I would love to join the FE for first time, but I couldn't figure out how to PM on this site! or it gp ok to write on my info here?? I'm sorry this is not the right place to write about this.
:welcome:

Since you only have 1 post, you cannot PM. Here it is called “conversation “ and you need at least 10 posts to make a conversation. So, keep posting, ask questions or tell us about your home resorts or anything until you get the posts you need.

As far as FE. Go to the first post on this thread, and there is a link to sign up.

Welcome again!

Bobbi:)

Thank you so much for replying!! It's always hard to learn new SNS system, but it's fun!

Since you only have 1 post, you cannot PM. Here it is called “conversation “ and you need at least 10 posts to make a conversation. So, keep posting, ask questions or tell us about your home resorts or anything until you get the posts you need.

As far as FE. Go to the first post on this thread, and there is a link to sign up.

Welcome again!

Bobbi:)

Hello everyone! We just found out that we will be joining the 2018 Member Cruise! We are super excited. As we are cast members we have not yet been assigned a cabin number,probably won't have that until late June :-/. We would love to join the regular FE, not the candy one. How can I go about doing that?

Hello everyone! We just found out that we will be joining the 2018 Member Cruise! We are super excited. As we are cast members we have not yet been assigned a cabin number,probably won't have that until late June :-/. We would love to join the regular FE, not the candy one. How can I go about doing that?
Tidefan will see this.

:hourglass

I will add you to Team Pirate!

Great! I assume TideFan will let me know how to access the FE Exchange list?

Hey guys, just PM or post here and I will get you added. I will need your cabin number, state (or country) that you are from, names (if you are comfortable with that, if not, the number of adults and children), favorite characters, and any allergies or other notes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter