DVC Member's Cruise - July 23, 2018 - Castway Double Dip

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by tidefan, Aug 6, 2017.

1. tidefan

tidefan DIS Veteran

@Teke3, did you still want to be in both groups?

Also, I know we had mentioned closing groups at 4/30, but we have had a few late additions. Would everyone be OK with cutoff at 5/15? After that, we could create a latecomers list.

2. bobbiwoz

bobbiwoz I'm happy to dance with you!

We are staying at AKV, Jambo before the cruise. Where will you be?

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. dfwshw

dfwshw Earning My Ears

Not sure how to "conversation" other than this....

Member Cruise Candy/Snack Exchange

Stateroom:
    No allergies
    I'll gladly participate in all groups

Thank you for organizing!

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  5. Teke3

Teke3 Earning My Ears

Hi. We would like to be in both FE general groups. Not the candy FE. I have too much going on for that. Next cruise.
    Is everyone else ready for the cruise ? I am still working on my gifts. We are excited to participate in the FE. It is so many fun ! Just let me know when the final list is ready. Take.

6. bobbiwoz

Local Candy/Snack exchange interest, as of 5/16

Who else is interested??

Gabag
    maburke
    bobbiwoz
    minniescout
    tidefan
    bluedoggy
    PDZS
    Lindy Stevens
    intlhotdog
    Gator Joe
    dfwshw
    LaurLaur247

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  7. bobbiwoz

To send me a private conversation

Click on bobbiwoz under my avatar. A link comes up to “start a conversation.” I ask for the information that way, so it’s not public.

dfwshw... I have sent you a conversation.

8. bobbiwoz

If you want to send your information privately, you will need 10 posts here. There is nothing “ wrong” with your information being out there, BUT, I will be sending the group information in a “conversation” to everyone in your group, and you have to have at least 10 posts to receive a conversation as well!

9. PDZS

PDZS Earning My Ears

Anyone planning to book either of the DVC members cruises announced today? We have school age children so its not likely we will be booking.

10. Capang

Capang DIS Veteran

I teach and I am taking all of my personal days next year to run W&D 5k and 10k. So that's a no for me. Which is a bummer because one of those is over my birthday and I love both itineraries.

11. bobbiwoz

We would like to do the West Coast Cruise, and then do a Princess Cruise out of Vancouver. DH and I would like to see Denali and Princess has a nice cruise and land adventure that begins on May 22.

Anyone else? We are retired, so time is good for us.

12. bobbiwoz

If you are interested in the Local Candy/Snack Exchange, please send me a conversation with your cabin number, number of people in room, adults, children, and if there are allergies we should know about!

Thanks!

Bobbi:boat:

13. tidefan

tidefan DIS Veteran

Unfortunately, we are in the same boat... (no pun intended...)

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  14. tidefan

tidefan DIS Veteran

DVC Disboard FE Group is now closed

You can find the final FE listing at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xv3gpX3_MJ6cH1q5eecRYwzTo7iple3VwUdXCJzqcAY/edit?usp=sharing

One caveat. Yoshiko, I do not have your information, so if you still want to join, let me know and I will add you to Team Incredibles. Also note that once @ThreeMice have a room assignment, I will update the list accordingly.

Latecomers

For those wishing to join after today, I will start a latecomers list. For anyone already on one of the other lists and would be willing to participate in latecomers, just send me a PM (Conversation).

One last thing... it seems as though @bobbiwoz was the only one to get the whole "Team Pirates"/"Team Incredibles" reference. If some of you guys haven't sailed with DCL recently, these are in reference to the DVC Member Meeting in the D Lounge onboard most DCL cruises over the past few years (where, eventually, they try to sell more points). In this meeting, they divide half the room into "Team Pirate" and half the room into "Team Incredibles" and do a somewhat silly "Dance Party". Personally, I always have found this more fun when Jo is the MC...

Getting closer and looking forward to seeing all of you!

intlhotdog likes this.
  15. cayblue

cayblue Earning My Ears

Don’t know if we’ll be able to pull off either cruise with my work schedule but would love if it works. Bobbiwoz, what an amazing idea if you could tie the west coast dvc cruise with Alaska. I wholly recommend the land/sea package with Princess in Alaska if it works out. We did it a few years ago and it was fantastic. The cruise part was great but the land part of the package was unforgettable. Happy to chat about it if you’d like at some point.

16. cayblue

cayblue Earning My Ears

Tidefan, thanks for organizing this (and staying on top of us when needed). I’m so looking forward to this. A member cruise is always amazing but getting to be a part of this with all of you adds another level of magic to the trip!

bobbiwoz likes this.
  17. bobbiwoz

Thank you for the offer, would love to meet and talk to you!

18. bobbiwoz

Please send me a conversation stating your cabin number, the people in your cabin, and if there are allergies we should know about. I want to get it all organized and out to you by June 21.

Candy/Snack Exchange

Gabag
    maburke
    bobbiwoz
    minniescout
    tidefan
    bluedoggy
    PDZS
    Lindy Stevens
    intlhotdog
    Gator Joe
    dfwshw
    LaurLaur247

19. bobbiwoz

Countdown 62 days to the cruise!!

Please send me a conversation stating your cabin number, the people in your cabin, and if there are allergies we should know about. I want to get it all organized and out to you by June 21.

Newcomers welcomed!

Candy/Snack Exchange

Gabag
    maburke
    bobbiwoz
    minniescout
    tidefan
    bluedoggy
    PDZS
    Lindy Stevens
    intlhotdog
    Gator Joe
    dfwshw
    LaurLau

20. GatorJoe

GatorJoe Mouseketeer

Can you send me color preferences for those participating in the Fish Extender exchange in your cabin. You need ten posts to be able to be in a conversation. Just post anything!

Thanks!

21. GatorJoe

GatorJoe Mouseketeer

SoonerGal

Can you send me color preferences for those participating in the Fish Extender exchange.

Thanks!