DVC for SSR 10 per point closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interesting in 107 points for a Studio at the VGC for 9/28-10/4/12. I understand you may not be able to fulfill this request until the 7 month window.

Thank you. We are experienced renters.

Hello -- this is my first post ever!

I am looking to make a reservation at Animal Kingdom Villas from 2/25/12 - 3/2/12 -- Studio, either Value (80 points) or Standard View (98 points).

I could also go for 2/26/12 - 3/2/12 if that makes any difference with availability (I think that this timeframe would make the points be 65 for Value and 80 for Standard View).

I think I have calculated the points correctly, but I am not 100% sure.

Thanks!

Michael

Are points still available??
Looking for 1 bedroom value @ animal kingdom villas
July 7 to July 14
thanks

If points are available, I am looking for a studio from 3/24-3/30. We are hoping to stay at AKV either value or savanna view. The savanna view should be 98 points.

But we are open to staying somewhere else if it is not available.

I'm looking to rent points for a 1 bedroom at BLT from 2/7-2/10. Looks to be 99 points. Please let me know- thanks!
You can e-mail me at

jb2002 at gmail.com

Hi, we're looking for 2BR 3/8-3/14. AKV would be our first choice, but we are flexible. Thanks!

I'm looking for May 4th-13th at old key west in a studio. I think its 133 points.

Stephanie

I need (2) 1 bedroom at SSR for April 9-13. I believe it is 352 points. Do you still have the points available?

I am interested in renting points for Animal Kingdom Villas, BWV or BCV. Our dates are 2/17/12 to 2/23/12. We are a family of 4, so I am thinking 1 bedroom.

Calculators say:

AKV 162 for Value 196 for Standard
BWV 190 for regular 232 for premium.
BCV 234

Let me know if you can help us.

We would like to rent points for Animal Kingdom Lodge [checking in February 26; and checking out March 2]. This would be a total of 65 points.

Thank you.

Hello we ware looking for 50 points for HH 3/20-3/22/12. Do you still have points available?

For rent, 500 DVC points (500 SSR) for $10.00/point. These points can be used at any of the DVC resorts within the seven month booking window or & SSR nine months out. 420 exp 10/12 80 exp 10/13 feel free the im me
Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi! Looking for a 1 bedroom villa to sleep 4 arriving on 3/19 and departing on 3/26. I'm flexible on which resort to stay at but order of preference would be:

1) Saratoga
2) Wilderness
3) Animal Kingdom Savannah

We are ready to purchase the rental points should any of these resorts be available. My email address is lukelamanna@ hotmail.com Phone number is 262-442-6481. Look forward to hearing from you!

Luke

Hi!

My husband and I are looking for AKL 2/26-3/2 for our anniversary. (whatever room type we can get for about 65 points, total stay)

Thank you very much!

i am looking for 2br at boardwalk 2/19/-2/26/12. i believe it is 350 points. please check availability . thanks

Looking for SSR: Check in May 4th 2012 and check out May 11th 2012. Please respond to brian at i-55 dot com along with a message here. My schedule limits my ability to log into these boards.

Thanks!

For rent, 500 DVC points (500 SSR) for $10.00/point. These points can be used at any of the DVC resorts within the seven month booking window or & SSR nine months out. 420 exp 10/12 80 exp 10/13 feel free the im me
Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Looking to go 6 nights between April 5 -April 14, 2012 at BWV, BCV or AKV..(open to other places as well) I see that most places are asking for 130 points for that time. Please let me know :) Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter