DVC AP Renewal

blkhwks55

Mouseketeer
HI everyone! We had AP's that expired Feb 2020 and the parks closed before the 30 day renewal window came up. Would they consider doing renewals on these AP's?

Thanks,
Tony

Edit: I did find an email that they sent out stating that deadlines would be extended. Any info or Disney Magic someone received would be appreciated.

Edit 2: After being on the phone with DVC, VIP AP number and transferred twice, I was put on the callback list from AP and it could take 7-10 days for a call back.

Last edited:

blkhwks55

Mouseketeer

JoeyPeligroso

Earning My Ears
HI everyone! We had AP's that expired Feb 2020 and the parks closed before the 30 day renewal window came up. Would they consider doing renewals on these AP's?

Thanks,
Tony

Edit: I did find an email that they sent out stating that deadlines would be extended. Any info or Disney Magic someone received would be appreciated.

Edit 2: After being on the phone with DVC, VIP AP number and transferred twice, I was put on the callback list from AP and it could take 7-10 days for a call back.
I agree with other posts on the wait that may occur - my callback took 1 day shy of 4 weeks. If you have an upcoming trip and buy tickets for it, they will likely apply that cost towards the AP cost if they also allow an AP renewal or purchase. They also honored my DVC discount when I purchased.

DisneyDevil82

Earning My Ears
I’m interested in the answer to this as well. Our APs ran out 2 or 3 days before the parks closed in March. We have a trip planned this November and I desperately want to renew our APs. Looking at the cost of regular tickets compared to the APs makes me want to cry.

Pyotr

DIS Veteran

Thanks,
Tony

I just got my AP back after giving it from the closure. They said 7 days for a call back. It took them 23. They’re very backlogged.

n2mm

aka WALTSGIRL
Yes, the current call back wait is a month. I called again this weekend after my first 2 weeks and checked on my status. I told them I leave in 2 weeks (now 11 days) and they did bump me up and called me back that same evening, I appreciated the extra pixie dust and did get to repurchase all of our APs back.

The Jackal

DIS Veteran
Yes, the current call back wait is a month. I called again this weekend after my first 2 weeks and checked on my status. I told them I leave in 2 weeks (now 11 days) and they did bump me up and called me back that same evening, I appreciated the extra pixie dust and did get to repurchase all of our APs back.
If it takes a month for them to call back. Disney needs to bring back a few more CM’s and speed things up a bit. Things are picking up. Time to bring some back.

JoeyPeligroso

Earning My Ears
If it takes a month for them to call back. Disney needs to bring back a few more CM’s and speed things up a bit. Things are picking up. Time to bring some back.
it would certainly be ideal to have more CM’s. As I was planning my April trip (independent of the AP wait of 4 weeks), there were many other items in purchasing and scheduling a Disney trip that took hours of waiting when the prior standard has been minutes.

So many factors involved in ramping back up, I’m sure. I’m thankful to be going and certainly understand, but like most things these days having patience and alternative plans is the norm.

The on-hold music for Disney has been a regular background playlist at my house 😀

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES