dreams unlimited and AOL

cramam

Mouseketeer
I had made 3 requests for pricing to Dreams Unlimited and not heard anything. I finally called and left a message and they promptly called me back. When I explained that I wasn't getting any response they assured me that they had sent email and had no returns as nondeliverable. After speaking to Candie she noted that I had AOL and correctly diagnosed the problem as AOL's spam blocker. So be aware that if you have AOL and don't get a prompt response the mail may be in your spam box. I'm glad that Candie figured this out as the quotes I received were much lower than all the other sources I inquired with.

Thank you for posting that information.

This is happening frequently with AOL spam blockers. Do be sure if you have aol and have placed a request with dreams to check back on your client page to see if your quote is there. It is my understanding that they are working on a possible solution but for now AOL is blocking these emails.

Sue Ellen

FYI ... I have MSN and my Dreams quotes were also blocked. After a day or two, I thought to check and sure enough, there they were!

Thanks for the heads up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter