DREAM OCTOBER 14, 2012 4 Night Bahamas~If You Can DREAM it...

Welcome! Introduce yourselves! Is it just you and your wife?

I apologize I can't answer your question as we booked under DVC but I'm sure someone will know.

Welcome aboard and congrats on your 10 year anniversary and 3rd cruise! :cheer2:

Thank you for the welcome. It is me, Brian. My wife Allsion and DDs Abigail and Chloe (6 & 2)

We have another family joining us with their son (3) This will be their first cruise.

Thank you for the welcome. It is me, Brian. My wife Allsion and DDs Abigail and Chloe (6 & 2)

We have another family joining us with their son (3) This will be their first cruise.

So glad you all could join us, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

I can't believe I almost forgot to do this! Just setup the call now, whew, just in time.

Now I just have to have the camera ready when it happens.

I didn't see our group added to the roll call yet, so here it is again -

Jerry, Sharon (DW), Katy -7 (DD), and Brighid -3 (DD).
We'll have my in laws with us too. If you see a guy in a Cleveland Brown shirt roaming around looking lost, it's probably my FIL looking for the Browns game and is lost walking down to 687 :rotfl2:
They are Mike (DFIL), Jane (DMIL), and Beth (DSIL).

Thank God the Packers play early that day!

Jerry

This will be our first time on Disney and our first cruise with the boys (2 and 4 years old). Grandma's coming to help and we are all really looking forward to the Disney experience. Look forward to seeing you all on board.

Collin and family

I can't believe I almost forgot to do this! Just setup the call now, whew, just in time.

Now I just have to have the camera ready when it happens.

I didn't see our group added to the roll call yet, so here it is again -

Jerry, Sharon (DW), Katy -7 (DD), and Brighid -3 (DD).
We'll have my in laws with us too. If you see a guy in a Cleveland Brown shirt roaming around looking lost, it's probably my FIL looking for the Browns game and is lost walking down to 687 :rotfl2:
They are Mike (DFIL), Jane (DMIL), and Beth (DSIL).

Thank God the Packers play early that day!

Jerry

I'm sorry, the roll call kind of fell apart when we started gathering more and more people, however, I have been thinking about starting it back up myself.

This will be our first time on Disney and our first cruise with the boys (2 and 4 years old). Grandma's coming to help and we are all really looking forward to the Disney experience. Look forward to seeing you all on board.

Collin and family

Welcome aboard and nice to have you here!!! pixiedust:

What are you looking forward to most on your first Disney cruise?

Wow, it's nice to see new people still joining the meets thread. Welcome everyone.

My e~mail is jaycie.sletten@allina.com for the FE list.

I need to call my travel agent today, I still haven't gotten my cruise documents yet.

I have sent you the updated list since I accidentaly missed Goofy1983's room #. :blush:

For those who requested the FE Word Doc I have sent you an updated version for as I have stated above I accidentally missed Goofy1983's room #. But no worries, it has been fixed and Goof will not be missed, however my apologies to Goofy1983. :blush:

No apologies needed!! I thank you for organizing the whole FE group!! :)

You're very welcome and thank you for being so kind. :)

I hope every one is getting excited and all is well at home! 18 more days! :cool1:
wdw-cruise-mickeygoofy.jpg

Just wanted to say hello to all the fellow cruisers!

Just want to introduce myself! My name is Courtney, and I'm this particular cruise's one and only bride! I got engaged right in the Kodak spot in front of Cinderella Castle by all the pink rose bushes last June. I knew I was having some kind of Disney wedding so as I was scanning through Disney Fairytale Weddings options, I came across the most insane prices, starting at $45k and up. Until I saw the cruise option and fell in love with everything about it. I've always seen the cruise commercials as a kid and always wanted to go, and now that they had the wedding option there was no better reason to do it!

So I got to booking last September, and then all the wedding things starting coming into play with DFTW. I got to pick all my flowers, my music, design my cake all that great stuff. And of course, every little detail is done the Disney way. So now that is all set away and the honeymoon is planned. We are spending 7 days in the Port Orleans Riverside Resort in the newly remodeled princess suites. I am very excited to experience the Halloween party and Epcot's Food and Wine Festival.

Although the newlyweds are heavily tattooed (and I am covered head to toe in none other than Disney only tattoos) please come up and say hello! We don't bite!! I will constantly be wearing my just married pin, and will be the one dressed in white!

Just wanted to say hello to all the fellow cruisers!

Just want to introduce myself! My name is Courtney, and I'm this particular cruise's one and only bride! I got engaged right in the Kodak spot in front of Cinderella Castle by all the pink rose bushes last June. I knew I was having some kind of Disney wedding so as I was scanning through Disney Fairytale Weddings options, I came across the most insane prices, starting at $45k and up. Until I saw the cruise option and fell in love with everything about it. I've always seen the cruise commercials as a kid and always wanted to go, and now that they had the wedding option there was no better reason to do it!

So I got to booking last September, and then all the wedding things starting coming into play with DFTW. I got to pick all my flowers, my music, design my cake all that great stuff. And of course, every little detail is done the Disney way. So now that is all set away and the honeymoon is planned. We are spending 7 days in the Port Orleans Riverside Resort in the newly remodeled princess suites. I am very excited to experience the Halloween party and Epcot's Food and Wine Festival.

Although the newlyweds are heavily tattooed (and I am covered head to toe in none other than Disney only tattoos) please come up and say hello! We don't bite!! I will constantly be wearing my just married pin, and will be the one dressed in white!

Welcome to our meet dearie, so glad to have you aboard. Congrats! :cheer2:

Alright FE participants, I am sending another updated FE Document. I mixed up the participants in LisaKramers cabin. She is not traveling with DH, DD (13), DS (11) DS (9) but DH (Eric 32) and DS (Tyler 4), how I came up with that I don't even know. My apologies to Lisa and if it put anyone out as I know we have only 13 more days.

And thanks so much to Goofy1983 who has helped so much with the process and making sure every thing is A-OK! pirate:

If there is any other misinformation that you see please let me know so I can update it. Now is the time. :flower3:

I have sent out the updated list, please let me know you have requested the original and did not receive the most recent update. And you can always request one now of course. princess:

One more weekend left to pack! We're leaving next Friday to WDW..woo hoo! Time to take out my luggage.

we're hitting up the big airshow in Daytona on the beach the 2 days before the cruise. going to be a fun week!

Hi everyone! I posted a few pages back, but haven't really introduced myself. I'm Melanie and will be cruising with my husband, Brent, and 13-year old daughter, Shelby. This is our first cruise and we are very excited. We booked a VGT room, so we should find out in the next few days which cabin we are assigned.

I've searched the thread, but seem to be missing any info on an actual meet other than the FE (we were too late to join in). Can anyone clue me in?

Also, for those of you who have teens, especially girls, will they be dressing up for pirate night?

Hi everyone! I posted a few pages back, but haven't really introduced myself. I'm Melanie and will be cruising with my husband, Brent, and 13-year old daughter, Shelby. This is our first cruise and we are very excited. We booked a VGT room, so we should find out in the next few days which cabin we are assigned.

I've searched the thread, but seem to be missing any info on an actual meet other than the FE (we were too late to join in). Can anyone clue me in?

Also, for those of you who have teens, especially girls, will they be dressing up for pirate night?

Welcome again MelaBella! No DISmeet has been figured out for this cruise as of yet. Anyone is welcome to take that project over. I think there might be confusion with the facebook version of this cruise's meet which is getting together and meeting.

Usually FE meets within the DISmeet so nothing has been done yet. However FE can always have their own separate meet. Suggestions are welcome. :cheer2:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter