DREAM OCTOBER 14, 2012 4 Night Bahamas~If You Can DREAM it...

Thanks to all the FE participates. That was awesome. Everyone was imaginative and we got so much stuff. Awesome cruise so sad to be home.

MeMouseOhio said:
Thanks to all the FE participates. That was awesome. Everyone was imaginative and we got so much stuff. Awesome cruise so sad to be home.

I totally agree. Thank you everyone for all the wonderful gifts. I love them all. Even though our vacation is now over, they are great reminders of the cruise :)

I totally agree. Thank you everyone for all the wonderful gifts. I love them all. Even though our vacation is now over, they are great reminders of the cruise :)

Thanks everyone!!! We had a great cruise and a great trip, sounds like everyone had a great time! :thumbsup2

A little late, but the sincerity is not..... Thank you all for the wonderful FE gifts. It was so much fun! Did anyone rebook another cruise on board?

I was just looking through some of the picture I took in Nassau of the other boats leaving. Did anyone else see the younger couple that appeared to have missed the Royal Caribbean ship? They showed up on the dock well after the ship was gone and were lead away by a port person.

We did not rebook. I kinda wanted to but this was our 2nd year on the Dream. Its time to try something/ someplace new and Dh wasn't too excited about the other itineraries. Dd is old enough its time to visit other states.

I do wish I had taken more pictures during the storm that Sunday night, we went around to the pool deck and the wind/rain looked like a hurricane. With the rocking I felt so bad for anyone that cruised near Sandy!

I did not notice the RCCL couple, but our tablemates at dinner told us there were 2 young gals that returned late on our cruise and that is why DCL left late the day we were in Nassau. I wonder if the RCCL people were late from an excursion. I was nervous about that when we went to Atlantis and booked through Comfort inn & suites, we left Atlantis at 4:15, giving us plenty of time to get back to the ship by 6:00.

We didn't rebook on board either. We have done the Magic, Wonder and Dream, and also feel like trying something new. Disney is wonderful, and when my kids were younger it was so magical, but they kind of drop the ball when it comes to ages 16~20, and I had a 17 year old with. But I would miss thier private island on another cruise line also.

So glad we cruised when we did, and not in the past week. We all lucked out with the weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!