DREAM OCTOBER 14, 2012 4 Night Bahamas~If You Can DREAM it...

It's getting close! I can't stand the waiting!

Any advice for lunch after boarding? What things to do before our room is ready? We have the 11-11:30 boarding time and I want to take advantage of seeing as much as I can to get the lay of the land!

If I check DS (4) in at port, what do I have to do to get him into the kids club once on board?

Anyone else dressing up for Pirate night? We have our costumes from Halloween last year, and are planning to bring those for the full pirate effect. But tell me we won't be the only family in costume...

How do the character meets go? Same as at wdw? Get in line, take picture, etc? Also, any tips for getting a Vinylmation signed? You take it to guest services, is that right?

We're dressing for pirate night too!

Hi everyone!!!

Just working on my FE gifts... I'm personilzing the gifts for all the kids participating, but I'm missing a few of the names. Could I please get the names (or at least the favorite Disney character) of the kids in the following parties???

Butterx3 Mom(42), DS(17), DD(12), DS(9)

Coolio13 (47), DH(48), DD(14), DD(11)

Rcmmom (35), DH(34), DD(6), DD(3)

Budbeerlady (35), DH(35), DD(12)

Thanks a million!!!!!

62 more days!!!! : )

Scott
Hope I'm not too late for personalization!
DD-14 - Alexandria
DD-11 - Brianna

I don't believe you have posted on this thread before now because I don't see any introductions or anything of the sort.

I'm sorry you have missed the cut off date but I have to stick to the rules that were set.

The rule was set in place for those who are hand making gifts and I have to respect it, please understand. :)

Did you just get a reservation? If so WELCOME!

Hi everyone! I posted a few pages back, but haven't really introduced myself. I'm Melanie and will be cruising with my husband, Brent, and 13-year old daughter, Shelby. This is our first cruise

Also, for those of you who have teens, especially girls, will they be dressing up for pirate night?

My 14 year old daughter (Alexandria) will be dressing up as a pirate and it is her first cruise too.

My family and I will be on the Disney Dream October 14 cruise and I feel ill prepared. We have always gone on all inclusives to Mexico and Caribbean and that is the easy way to travel. I received advice from friends that were former Disney cruisers and I have made some preparations, but I never thought of joining this group, nor a FE group. I made adorable handmade gifts to share but didn't realize there was a formal group...my friend didn't either, they just gave to random cruisers. That said, can I just leave treasures with in other FE and hope someone will reciprocate? We have some family traveling and we plan to exchange goodies with them, but want to join in the fun with new cruisers.

Any advice for this very amature cruising family???

We do have adorable shirts for pirate night!

I was wondering if anyone from this cruise would mind holding on to their navigator and posting some photos of it? We will be cruising the next week, and although I've heard they change things weekly, I'd still love to see a recent one.

Thanks in advance!

http://www.*******************/d120930/d4day0.htm
I was just looking at a 4 day to get some ideas also. This site had tons of navigators!

Well what the heck.... it was a disney cruiser site if you do a google search they will come up. I think there was several that were less than a month old depending on the cruise.

I looked at 4-night Navigators from last week's cruise and didn't see anything mentioned. Is it true that DCL stopped the late night dessert buffet?

Jerry

mizzou5 said:
My family and I will be on the Disney Dream October 14 cruise and I feel ill prepared. We have always gone on all inclusives to Mexico and Caribbean and that is the easy way to travel. I received advice from friends that were former Disney cruisers and I have made some preparations, but I never thought of joining this group, nor a FE group. I made adorable handmade gifts to share but didn't realize there was a formal group...my friend didn't either, they just gave to random cruisers. That said, can I just leave treasures with in other FE and hope someone will reciprocate? We have some family traveling and we plan to exchange goodies with them, but want to join in the fun with new cruisers.

What is your stateroom # and who is cruising with you? I have some extra FE gifts.

We are stateroom 7120. That would be wonderful! We will reciprocate the giving! What is your room number? Thank you tons for the message reply! Packing and leaving for Florida as I type!

I think this didn't go through the first time, but we are 7120. Not sure of my families numbers but my parents are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary and will have a decked out door on the 7th floor! Gold mickey ears, you won't miss it. Thank you tons!

We are stateroom 7120. That would be wonderful! We will reciprocate the giving! What is your room number? Thank you tons for the message reply! Packing and leaving for Florida as I type!

We'll exchange too (if you are bringing extra's) we're room 10024

mizzou5 said:

We will exchange with u. We are room 8515

We leave tomorrow for WDW :cool1: still haven't packed or booked my atlantis excursion. I'ts hard to tell if it's going to be a rainy day on Monday. I've been following the weather, but am reluctant to book the excursion if it will be raining. Any advice? Can't wait to go to the Food and Wine festival. I was even able to snag a reservation at Le Cellier this saturday-- my husbands favorite restaurant. So far, this is shaping up to be a great anniversary trip.

I have extra that I can exchange with you. I'm in 2552 :goodvibes

So...did we ever decide about meeting? Just curious. I'm ok with either way, just couldn't find a final decision. :-). We are traveling towards cape canaveral...our vacation has finally started! I'm so thankful its finally time and to be able to take this journey on the Dream!

Last I heard, we are meeting at the atrium at 3:00pm tomorrow, 10-14-12. If you can make it, great, if not, that's fine too. Our family leaves to Orlando tonight and we are all SUPER excited and nervous at the same time. We cant wait to meet all of you! :D

Does anyone know if there are any stores at Port Canaveral that would sell nail polish? Color/brand doesn't matter. I left home thinking I'd paint my little toes in WDW since I ran out of time and guess what I forgot to packed!! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter