Dream Maiden Voyage Trip Report, A Dream Come True = Completed

Thanks for a great trip report Claire, it's made me even more excited about our cruise next year. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experiences and your stunning photos .. definitely some of the best I have ever seen. Can't wait until September and the WBTA :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

popcorn::loved reading your trippy claire, i feel like mary poppins
bein able to jump into your pics and im there :wizard:

cant wait to be sharing your next report on the wbta:dance3:

FAB FAB FAB, I have loved reading your trip report and I'm soooo sad it's over.......thanks for sharing you trip with us:cool1:

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us! I have enjoyed reading your trip report so much and your photos are amazing! :)

Thank you for reading. We have the standard lens & also a 90-300mm. :thumbsup2

Are you on the WBTA in September?

I have just printed lots of our photos so my next project is to start my scrapbook for the Dream cruise. :yay:

Did you use the 90-300 lens alot?
Yes we are on the WBTA in September, we were also supposed to be on the Med cruise before that .. but Disney had other plans :headache:
I hope you will share your scrapbook pages with us. :goodvibes

Great report, shame its come to the end.

I know how you feel about the last meal not being great.
weve had the same problem on all our holidays, the last evening meal has been such a let down. The foods been ok, its just been the service.
This time I wanted to go with a counter service meal-however my husband has talked me into CRT :rotfl: .........I'll have to wait and see how it goes this time. If not he'll be in trouble.;)

Thank you for writing this trip report, I have loved reading it and looking at all of your photos, especially the ones of the merchandise you bought.

Ah Claire :goodvibes What a wonderful trip report, as I mentioned, it's cheered me up through a tough couple of weeks, so thank-you so much for sharing your adventures.

Such a shame about the last meal, but all's well, you got all that shopping home :lmao: I'd have been so stressed having to swap and change it all about! Glad you managed to get it all sorted.

Looking forward to a return trip report :thumbsup2

Claire, loved your trip report. Lovely photos and awesome shopping. Thanks for sharing.

Just caught up with your TR. Now I really want a Cinnamon Roll from Main St Bakery - they are delicious!

Looking forward to reading your WBTA TR - I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time! :hippie:

I've just read all your report Claire and really enjoyed it, thanks for sharing. :)

You always write such lovely reports and take great photo's, my hubby really wants a go on the Aqua Duck now after seeing the pics of it all lit up. :D

Just one question, where on earth do you put all the stuff you buy? :L

Claire, I have just read your entire trip report from start to finish - it was GREAT! As a diabetic, I REALLY enjoyed visually consuming your drinks, meals, and desserts! Can't wait to meet you on the WBTA!

Just caught up with your TR. Now I really want a Cinnamon Roll from Main St Bakery - they are delicious!

Looking forward to reading your WBTA TR - I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time! :hippie:

Thanks for reading. :goodvibes I will be writing a trip report for our WBTA. :thumbsup2

I've just read all your report Claire and really enjoyed it, thanks for sharing. :)

You always write such lovely reports and take great photo's, my hubby really wants a go on the Aqua Duck now after seeing the pics of it all lit up. :D

Just one question, where on earth do you put all the stuff you buy? :L

Aww thank you for such lovely comments.

The Dream looks absolutely beautiful at nighttime. :cloud9: I hope you get to go on the ship soon.

:lmao: My house is full of Disney stuff, much to my DH's annoyance. :rotfl2:

Claire, I have just read your entire trip report from start to finish - it was GREAT! As a diabetic, I REALLY enjoyed visually consuming your drinks, meals, and desserts! Can't wait to meet you on the WBTA!

Thanks Linda, can't wait to meet you too. :hug:

Thanks for sharing Claire

Thanks for reading Claire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter