Dream: July 1, 2011

My husband and son and I will be on this cruise. It is his high school graduation gift.

Thanks for your interest in the FE - this is my first cruise and I REALLY want to participate as well. Your right though, there hasn't been much discussion here about it. I just checked my reservation and they finally have posted my stateroom information, so hopefully that is what everyone has been waiting for.

When do you think we should make the cut-off? We only have 46 days until we set sail - WOOHOO! :banana:

This is the list as far as I can see. Please provide any needed information for your cast of characters and/or stateroom info. I will update it as information is received -- thanks!!:surfweb:

SNeon1 8150 3A

Davistigers
-need stateroom # and cast of characters info

Randlhomes B(4); G(8)
- need stateroom info; adult info

Twinsboysmommy 7586 2A; Bx2 (10)

Abjwitt92 10028 and 7534 2A; B (10; G(6)

Eyeore’s the best

Daisyqueen 1A; G (15)
-need stateroom #; correction to cast of characters?

Kidzdream

Dishy24 8092 2A; B(11)

Please check your reservations; my stateroom was just posted from GTY

Again, please provide input/ideas -- this is my first cruise and I only know what I'm reading on others boards. I have not experienced this FE exchange before, but I'm eager to participate.

When should we cut off the list? There are only 9 families to date if all participate. Let's discuss :grouphug:

If your name is not listed and you want to participate, let us know -- the list is still open...

Thanks for your help --

Thank you for getting this together :cheer2: . Please include mom, hubby, boy (9) and girl (4) our cabin # 5678

My husband and son and I will be on this cruise. It is his high school graduation gift.

Magical :wizard:
We went to DLR when my son graduated high school.
He (23) is traveling with us on this cruise too.

Do you want to be added to the FE gift exchange?

Magical :wizard:
We went to DLR when my son graduated high school.
He (23) is traveling with us on this cruise too.

Do you want to be added to the FE gift exchange?

We are very excited. He is a culinary student and will be going to a culinary school in the fall. DCL has arranged a meet for him on board. He is over the moon.

I think we will pass this time on the FE this time. We are on the member cruise in Sept and thinking about doing it then. Thank you though.

Sorry I haven't been on.

Our stateroom number is 6088.

Here is our character listing:
DD (11) - Tinkerbell
DH - Donald Duck
Me - Minnie or Eeyore

Just let me know when we cut this off so that I can finish up our FE! See you guys soon!!! :banana::banana:

I will be on this sailing with 13 family members (5 rooms). This will be all of our first Disney cruise & some of the other family members first cruise.

Robin B in NC :cool1:

FE list for the FE gift exchange ~ Disney Dream Cruise July 1, 2011
The Cut-Off date is June 1, 2011 (30 days prior).​

SNeon1 8150 3A

Abjwitt92 10028 and 7534 2A; B (10); G(6)
two staterooms - total # of adults? clarify pls

Eyeore’s the best 6088 2A; G(11)
DD (11) - Tinkerbell
DH - Donald Duck
Me - Minnie or Eeyore

Kidz dream 5678 2A; B(9); G(4)

Dishy24 8092 2A; B(11)

Davistigers 5511 2A; B(12); G(9)

doyouscrap 8008 2A; G(6); G(10)

Randlhomes 9666 3A; B(4); G(8);

Daisyqueen 9628 2A; G (15)

*Double check your information for accuracy*
-let me know if changes need to be made

If you would like to be added to the list, please let me know by June 1st. If you have not provided your needed information by June 1st I will assume that you no longer want to participate. Sorry if there is info posted that I missed (pls help me out).
Thanks everybody :wave: 44 Days until we sail :sail:

doyouscrap - stateroom 8008
DH
DD - 10
DD - 6

I would like to do the FE exchange if someone can explain it to me.
TIA

robin

Hello fellow cruisers!
This 7/1 sailing is the 2nd half of our back-2-back on the Dream. We received our documents for our 6/26 sailing almost a week ago, so I expect to receive the documents for this cruise very soon! Receiveing the docs ALWAYS makes the the trip seem so much more "real"... if you know what I mean!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

FE list for the FE gift exchange ~ Disney Dream Cruise July 1, 2011
The Cut-Off date is June 1, 2011 (30 days prior).​

SNeon1 8150 3A

Abjwitt92 10028 and 7534 2A; B (10); G(6)
two staterooms - total # of adults? clarify pls

Eyeore’s the best 6088 2A; G(11)
DD (11) - Tinkerbell
DH - Donald Duck
Me - Minnie or Eeyore

Kidz dream 5678 2A; B(9); G(4)

Dishy24 8092 2A; B(11)

Davistigers 5511 2A; B(12); G(9)

doyouscrap 8008 2A; G(6); G(10)

Randlhomes 2A; B(4); G(8)
- need stateroom #

Daisyqueen 2A; G (15)
-need stateroom #

*Double check your information for accuracy*
-let me know if changes need to be made

If you would like to be added to the list, please let me know by June 1st. If you have not provided your needed information by June 1st I will assume that you no longer want to participate. Sorry if there is info posted that I missed (pls help me out).
Thanks everybody :wave: 44 Days until we sail :sail:

THANK YOU FOR ORGANIZING THIS FOR US!!!!! :worship:

Randlhomes and Daisyqueen -- please post your stateroom information for the FE gift exchange.

I tried to email you, but I need 15 posts to send an email. Amazing.....:confused3

So excited.. Down to the final countdown! cabin 9666.
We have me, DN, DH, DD8, DS4

Thank you :cool1:
I updated the list above. I will post an official list on June 2nd, after the closing date of 6-1-2011.

BTW, what does DN stand for? I looked but couldn't find the coding for it - thanks!

WooHoo! 40 Days until we sail :banana:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter