Dream: July 1, 2011

We are definitely up for fish extenders... We are with you, our 3rd cruise and we have never done it either --- but I promised the DS(4) and DD(8).

Hi everyone!

We will be on this cruise, too! We're in #7586. It will be me (44), DH (45), and our twin boys (10). This will be our 2nd cruise. We sailed on the Wonder in June 2009 and absolutely loved it!

We will be at WDW (staying at CSR) for 5 nights, then we are spending 3 nights at the HRH before the cruise. (We are Disney veterans, but it will be our first time at US/IOA. Our boys are fired up!)

I have a FE from our first cruise. It was fun! We'd be willing to do that again if others are interested.

Kristie :)

I'll be on the 7/1 Dream cruise. We are in a gty cat 9 room. It'll be me, dh (33) and ds (4). It will be our ds's 1st cruise. We took him to Disney for a week when he was about to turn 3. Not sure what we are doing pre/post cruise. We are making it a road trip as I have the summer off and we have lots of family in FL.

Can't wait!

We will be on this cruise and it will be the second half of our back to back! :cool1:

It will be myself, DH, dd(11) and ds (7-almost 8).

The b2b's will be cruise 7 & 8 for us.

Can't wait to try out the Dream.

Ami

This will be our part 2 of our b2b also. This will be our 4th and 5th cruise.

It'll be myself, dh and ds(then 11).

We had a great price so we invited all our friends and family to join us for the b2b or even just a piece of it.

Does anybody know if they'll do pirate night still?

Count us in! This will be the 2nd leg of our back to back. We board the ship as gold members on June 26th & THIS cruise we will finally be Platinum! :banana::banana::banana:

Our sailing group will change inbetween cruises-- On the 1st leg it is me, ds (11) & Mom and on THIS cruise Dh is joing us & Mom is leaving.

Before this cruise we will be on the Wonder for the President's Week Mexican Riviera Cruise out of CA & we are also booked for April 2012 on the Fantasy! Clearly you can tell we (ok, I) am DCL obsessed!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

Count us in! This will be the 2nd leg of our back to back. We board the ship as gold members on June 26th & THIS cruise we will finally be Platinum! :banana::banana::banana:

Our sailing group will change inbetween cruises-- On the 1st leg it is me, ds (11) & Mom and on THIS cruise Dh is joing us & Mom is leaving.

Before this cruise we will be on the Wonder for the President's Week Mexican Riviera Cruise out of CA & we are also booked for April 2012 on the Fantasy! Clearly you can tell we (ok, I) am DCL obsessed!!!

We're booked on the Fantasy for April 2012 too! :thumbsup2 We're doing the first Eastern trip. :banana:

We're booked on the Fantasy for April 2012 too! :thumbsup2 We're doing the first Eastern trip. :banana:

Is that the 14th- 21st? I am actually booked on the 14th- 21st & 21st- 28th (with a deposit down on both). We will only be doing one of them, but prior to booking, I called the Board of Ed to find out which week was vacation week for my son. They hadn't voted on the new calendar yet or it hadn't passed something or other-- so the couldn't give me the exact week. So, I booked them both until I see the week in writing! Something similar happened a few years back & of course I booked the wrong week in February! Then when I went to change it, it was way, way more expensive-- so... he just missed a week of school. However next year he will be in middle school & I'm not sure they will be as easy going with all of our vacations! So-- as of today, we are booked on BOTH weeks! (You know at some point I will begin to plan & plot how to make this a B2B!) :rotfl2:

Is that the 14th- 21st? I am actually booked on the 14th- 21st & 21st- 28th (with a deposit down on both). We will only be doing one of them, but prior to booking, I called the Board of Ed to find out which week was vacation week for my son. They hadn't voted on the new calendar yet or it hadn't passed something or other-- so the couldn't give me the exact week. So, I booked them both until I see the week in writing! Something similar happened a few years back & of course I booked the wrong week in February! Then when I went to change it, it was way, way more expensive-- so... he just missed a week of school. However next year he will be in middle school & I'm not sure they will be as easy going with all of our vacations! So-- as of today, we are booked on BOTH weeks! (You know at some point I will begin to plan & plot how to make this a B2B!) :rotfl2:
When I first started reading your post I thought "Wow, killer B2Bs". :goodvibes I would love to do that. The cruise on the 7th is the MV and a Western itinerary. The cruise on the 14th is the Western. The cruise on the 21st is the first Eastern. Not sure why they are doing two Westerns like that. :confused3 We're definitely booked on the 21st. It will be over DH's birthday. Everyone seems to get a birthday cruise but me. How does that work???

This is our first DC. My DH and I will be traveling with our DS (10), DD (6), parents and DB. We have heard about the Fish Extenders and would love to participate. Our staterooms are 10028 and 7534. Please let me know what I need to do to participate in this activity. Can't wait to meet all of you.

Anissa

This is our first DC. My DH and I will be traveling with our DS (10), DD (6), parents and DB. We have heard about the Fish Extenders and would love to participate. Our staterooms are 10028 and 7534. Please let me know what I need to do to participate in this activity. Can't wait to meet all of you.

Anissa

Yea!!! A 10 year old boy! My son is 10 (will be 11 by time we cruise) & was hoping there was at least one other boy his age that he could spend time on the sports deck with shooting hoops! :yay: We are also on deck 10-- this will be our 11th DC so if you have any questions feel free to PM me or email me (Dishy24@aol.com)! (My parents also cruise with us a lot-- not this one though, they have been on 6 or 7 of our 11 cruises with us.) We usually get connecting staterooms-- I see you have a 3 floor buffer-- :rotfl2: great idea!

WELCOME!!!!:banana:

Cool... There are at least 2 other families doing B2B's with us on this cruise.

I wish this would make us platinum but we will need to schedule 2 more before that happens!!

Ami

We are so excited we went ahead and paid our final payment early..looking fwd to meeting you all on board!:dance3:

This will be the second cruise for DH and I, but the first for DS 6. Also along for the ride are my DMIL, DFIL, DSIL, DBIL, DNiece, DNephew, and DNephew. We'll be on deck 6 :banana:. I can't wait!

We are looking forward to our cruise too!! We will be celebrating our 20th anniversary and oldest DD's 15th b'day and youngest DD's 8th b'day. Can't wait!!

I just heard some info about July 4th activities on the ship...there's supposed to be a special fireworks display that night and some kind of July 4th dinner theme in the restaurants...looking forward to that! :thumbsup2

I just heard some info about July 4th activities on the ship...there's supposed to be a special fireworks display that night and some kind of July 4th dinner theme in the restaurants...looking forward to that! :thumbsup2

Where did you hear this?

I heard it's a barbeque themed dinner only but that the fireworks are the same otherwise. Would love it if there were special fireworks though. :thumbsup2

Hello all. I am brand-spanking-new to the forum and so far I love it.

Our first ever cruise will be July 1st (which happens to be my 40th birthday.) It will be me, DW, DS(12), DS(11), and DD (7). We are in room #12018.

I have booked the following events:

Day 1 - Port Canaveral - Friday, July 1, 2011
:)No activities reserved.

Day 2 - Nassau - Saturday, July 2, 2011
:)Atlantis Dolphin Cay Shallow Water Interaction & Aquaventure 9:10AM 4:25PM
:)Remy Dinner 8:10PM

Day 3 - Castaway Cay - Sunday, July 3, 2011
:)Cabana #2 Rental (any reviews of Cabana #2???)
:)Castaway Ray's Stingray Adventure 10:00AM 11:00AM

Day 4 - At Sea - Monday, July 4, 2011
:)Palo Brunch 10:00AM
:)Couples Ultimate Indulgence Treatment 12:00PM
:)Palo Dinner 8:00PM

Day 5 - Port Canaveral - Tuesday, July 5, 2011
:)No activities reserved.

I would love feedback on my itinerary from all you "cruise professionals". Does anything not make sense from a scheduling perspective? Will we be neglecting our children on day 4 with all of our adult-only meals/activities? Am I missing anything? Feel free to shoot straight... I have thick skin.

Yes, I am trying to do as much as possible since I have neglected my poor family's vacation needs for some time. And no, unfortunately I am not made of money but I feel like this vacation needs to be a blowout.

Thanks in advance for your input and I look forward to seeing you in July!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter