Dream: July 1, 2011

ok this is my first time doing this also. Do we leave a note with the stuff so you know who it is from?

I like the idea of doing it one night. My kids are excited too.

See you soon

:cool1:

Thanks for your info., Randlhome! I like the idea of doing the
FE once... Can't wait for next week!:goodvibes

Hi everyone on the FE list! Only a few days left. We wanted to let you know...on our past Disney cruises we were able to upgrade our cabin at the port when we checked in, so we may have a different cabin number than 5511. If we do, we will pass out our FE gifts on the first night with our cabin number written on the back of our little gift card, so you'll know where we are. So if you go to 5511 and you don't see a red/black/white FE with mickey ear silhouettes on the pockets, then we're not there. Wishing safe and magical travels to you all and we can't wait to experience the Dream with you! pirate:

Anybody packed yet?

We have everything ready to pack... and it looks like we are running away from home. We are taking more clothes then the Howell's :snooty: did on Gilligan's Island.

We are a family of five but I think we are over-packed. How many suitcases will you have????

See you all in a few days! :banana:

We are already part of the way there! We could barely get all 6 of us and our luggage in the car.

It will just be my wife and I so we are planning on one suitcase each and probably one carry on maybe two. Just finished printing out our boarding passes and cruise documents. We drop the kids and the dog off tonight and head to the airport. We don't fly out until tomorrow morning, but basically our trip starts tonight! :cool1:

Did everyone have fun? I just wanted to say thanks for all of the great FE gifts! The boys had fun checking for surprises each time we came back to our room.

We had a great cruise! We LOVED our cabin! (#7586) I went to book a 7-night Caribbean on the Fantasy for late June next year. For 4 of us in the same cabin type we had this cruise they wanted $9766!:scared1: I told her I wasn't trying to book the Disney suite!:rolleyes: I couldn't believe how much it was. And that was with the onboard booking "discount".

So I think we've decided to try RCCL next summer. Looks like Freedom of the Seas out of Port Canaveral. Our twins will be 11 by then, so I think they will have a blast on that ship.

Are any of you typing up a trip report to post somewhere? If so, I'd love to read it. Enjoy the rest of the summer!
Kristie :)

We had such a great time. My niece & nephews were jealous of all the stuff my kids got in their fish extenders (i suggested to my brothers & SIL before the cruise to make or get one & they all rolled their eyes at me). We had a great cruise (the first for my girls) & will try & do a Disney every 3 or 4 years.

We went with 14 people total & we all had a blast. My kids LOVED all the stuff they got in their fish extenders & I had fun delivering everything (the kids helped with a few cabins & then I got ditched do they could go back on the AquaDuck. LOL).

My only complaint isn't a bad one, there was just too much to do & you couldn't do everything (although we wanted to). We got home last night (we did 4 days in the parks afterwards).

Thanks to everyone that did the fish extenders for helping make our cruise even more memorable. :cheer2:

Robin Bandong- doyouscrap

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks: to all of us that participated in the FE it was a huge success my children were so happy and thankful for every and all gifts. We celebrated 2birthdays on board on different days and the kids thought they were gifts for there birthday:lmao:. I tried to xplain but they were not having it. So On behalf of my children Thank YOu all for there best memorable b-day GIFTS.

:thumbsup2 wishing u all the safest and best summer!:d

I would like to also thank everyone for the great fish extender gifts! It was so much fun to come back to the room and open up our goodies! We had a wonderful first Disney cruise, and my daughter and I have already started making an album of our fantastic trip! :thumbsup2
Kimberly

Can't resist a Castaway Cat double-dip . . . so we have decided to book a 5-night on the Dream sailing next June 29 to celebrate our 20th anniversary. :love: Did anyone else book another cruise on the Dream?

We are going to try RCCL Oasis of the Seas in the summer of 2013. I'm pretty sure we are now officially addicted to cruising! :upsidedow

Did everyone have fun? I just wanted to say thanks for all of the great FE gifts! The boys had fun checking for surprises each time we came back to our room.

We had a great cruise! We LOVED our cabin! (#7586) I went to book a 7-night Caribbean on the Fantasy for late June next year. For 4 of us in the same cabin type we had this cruise they wanted $9766!:scared1: I told her I wasn't trying to book the Disney suite!:rolleyes: I couldn't believe how much it was. And that was with the onboard booking "discount".

So I think we've decided to try RCCL next summer. Looks like Freedom of the Seas out of Port Canaveral. Our twins will be 11 by then, so I think they will have a blast on that ship.

Are any of you typing up a trip report to post somewhere? If so, I'd love to read it. Enjoy the rest of the summer!

We had a great time, too! I always like to organize our photos and write a trip summary afterwards (although you'll find we aren't that exciting :sad2:) :laughing: It helps me feel like I'm s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g the vacation memories just a few more days...:rolleyes: The links are posted in this thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2755360

Best wishes on everyone's future cruises! :goodvibes

Thanks to everyone who left us gifts in our FE. We weren't sure how much fun it would be until we actually experienced it! On the second to last night my husband took down our FE and I put it back out, telling him "more will come..." He didn't believe me....and then more gifts came! Ha! You all made a magical cruise even more special. This fun "game" brought a whole new level of fun and excitement to our cruise experience.

Thanks to team Moe Monkey for the cruise report and pictures. Amazing details and you captured so much that we never even saw! Were we even on the same cruise??!! Ha!

My hubby couldn't help himself...he rebooked a placeholder cruise for 2013, but we won't finalize the details until next year. But of course, we must go on a Disney cruise again! (#4)

May all your Dreams be magical!!! :cloud9:

The DavisTigers (Clark, Kristy, Hunter and Heather)

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter