Dream: July 1, 2011

SFD998

Mouseketeer
I didn't see a thread for 7/1/11 yet so I figured I would get it going.
Anyone else booked yet for these dates. We booked today. We will be taking our first DCL cruise (couldn't wait now it will be the second) and it is without the kids! We will be in room 9674 Cat. 6a.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

We will be on this cruise and it will be the second half of our back to back! :cool1:

It will be myself, DH, dd(11) and ds (7-almost 8).

The b2b's will be cruise 7 & 8 for us.

Can't wait to try out the Dream.

Ami

Wow, not a big group yet. I just put our deposit on this cruise for myself, DH and DD (11 at time of cruise). I'm also paying for my parents. It's their 50th anniversary the day we board the ship! Can't wait!! :banana:

We are on this cruise as well...although tentatively going to the Med in early August so this may not be in the cards. Keeping my fingers crossed

hope you are all well!:thumbsup2

We are also on this cruise! :cool1:
It will be me and my parents. We're on deck 9, midship, which I hope will be okay for my mom who does get seasick.

This is our first cruise ever and I'm so happy that I persuaded my parents to go with DCL. I fell in love with the Disney Dream as soon as I heard that DCL was building a new ship. And now we finally have our trip booked! Heh. It's still more than a year away, but I can't wait! :yay:

BTW, does anybody know if DCL usually does anything special for the 4th of July?

Thanks and I hope to hear and learnmore from you experienced cruisers! :goodvibes

Just paid our deposit on Friday! This will be our first cruise ever. It will be me & DH and our 2 DDs (15 & 8). Can't wait!!

This will be our part 2 of our b2b also. This will be our 4th and 5th cruise.

It'll be myself, dh and ds(then 11).

We had a great price so we invited all our friends and family to join us for the b2b or even just a piece of it.

Does anybody know if they'll do pirate night still?

We are a family in Long Beach Ca looking fwd to our cruise next July1-5th. We booked early to get an affordable category..we may upgrade at the last minute to get the best price. We are in room 5511 so far..Mom and Dad plus Hunter 12 and Heather 9 by that time. We would love to help any first time cruisers
If you see any family with LSU shirts or hats on thats probably us! Geaux SEC!

Any friends of Bill W coming?

June 2006-7 day W Carribean Magic
June 2008-7 day M Riveria Magic
July 2011-4 day Bahamas Dream..God willing!

Mattmommy--

It is nice to see another family who is doing a B2B with us. I would guess that there may be quite a few doing this.

Ami (aka We Love the Mouse!)

We're also doing this as part of a B2B but this is our first leg of it. Can't wait. :cool1:

My wife and I booked this cruise. We are doing a back to back cruise and this is the first leg of it. We have sailed many times on the Disney Magic so we are very excited to try out the new ship!

Sailing with my husband on this one (Michael-DVC). My parents will also be joining us on this leg (their first cruise ever). :)

Hi all!

I'm happy to be joining you all next summer on the Dream! My mum and stepdad will be joining DD8 and I at WDW for a few days before we board, and on the boat. I'm also trying to talk some friends into joining us. I work too much, so to have a week in paradise with my friends and family would truly be a Dream! :love:

So, nice to meet you!

We have just joined this cruise.

There will be 5 of us... DD8 and DS4 -- So excited!

I sure hope there will be special 4th of July holiday fireworks!

We're coming along too! We are celebrating my graduation from grad school. My family has been so supportive this year so I could go back to school, so this will be a much deserved vacation for us all! It will be myself and DS (11), DD (8), sis, BIL, DN (13), and grandma (no DH this time). We are so excited!:yay:

We are on this cruise too. FIL and MIL are taking DH and me with our DS(3) and DD(5) along with SIL and BIL and DN (9) and DN (5). Spending a few days at parks before hand. We are all excited!

Hi everyone! It's getting close to 2011 and our Disney Dream cruise year! Only a little over 7 months to go. We're so excited and hope we can meet some of you on the ship. Even thought we've been on 2 DC's before, we've never gotten into the door decorations or fish extenders before. I'm thinking of doing that this time. Anyone else into that? I think it would be fun to go around the decks with my kids and put little presents in other passengers' FE's.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter