Dream 3 Day - February 13, 2014

We are excited for the 13th to get here. We have signed up for the FE and just want to see when the list will be completed. Also is everyone planning to buy for cabins, adults and kids, just kids? We are new to this.

Hi everyone. First time to do Disney Cruise. I know it's gonna be different from our previous cruises.
Would love to do FE's but I am not sure if it's too late to sign up. :) Where do you guys sign up for that? And also where do I order those FEs? How about the door magnets?
Thank you. :duck:

We are excited for the 13th to get here. We have signed up for the FE and just want to see when the list will be completed. Also is everyone planning to buy for cabins, adults and kids, just kids? We are new to this.

You should have received an email from me with a link to the list.

Hi everyone. First time to do Disney Cruise. I know it's gonna be different from our previous cruises.
Would love to do FE's but I am not sure if it's too late to sign up. :) Where do you guys sign up for that? And also where do I order those FEs? How about the door magnets?
Thank you. :duck:

I am sorry, we have already closed the FE list and people are already working on their gifts.

Hi everyone! I'm so late to the FE exchange, was hoping to join if anyone has something going? I just found out about it a few days ago, this is our first DCL and would love to maximize the experience by doing FE. Anyone have a group we can join last minute?

:listen: ?!? Flying through ATL hub?!?!!
If anyone is flying and ATLANTA is a connecting hub, you may want to look at back up options:listen: because it looks like we are getting bad weather (for ATL) starting Tuesday and definitely Wednesday)!

-see you all in a few days! :hyper:
Iris in ATL

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter