Dream 3 Day - February 13, 2014

I will compile a FE list. PM me with your name, email, cabin number(if you know it already) number of people in your cabin and their ages if they are not 21 or older. I will put together a list and send it out to everyone that wants to participate. We can update the cabin numbers when we get luggage tags closer to sailing.

Also, in the past our FE groups have meet on the first day for people to get to know one another. Anyone interested in meeting?

Hi there, thank you cbmeadors for volunteering to put a list together. I want to participate in the FE for this cruise but I am unable to PM anyone due to the 10 post minimum. I thought about volunteering but as this will be my first experience with DCL and FE groups I did not know what all is involved.
This is my first DCL cruise and the first ever (surprise)for my two boys. I still have five more posts to go before I can PM anyone. Some people have done FB pages to make lists for those who cannot PM yet. Is that a possibility?

ok replying did not work so I had to go post to a bunch of other threads to get my posts up, lol! Thanks for trying! I got some great info though.

Ok great. Thank you so much for getting back to me too. I am so excited and can't wait to see the look on my sons faces.
Here is our information to add to the list.

Mark Witham DH
Sonya Witham DW
Noah DS 9
Nicklaus DS 8

e-mail: sonyawith@gmail.com
Cabin # 10142
Dinner: second seating

Also, I'd love to meet up if everyone wants to.

Thanks,
Sonya

I would like to participate in the fish extender activity if it is not too late. I have never done it before, can someone help me sign up?

Thank you :)

We are interested, should I email you or is there a way to private message you. I am new to forum and to FE :)

i am not sure if i am doing this right...new to disboard....and fe but if you could email me at paulabulger@hotmail I would REALLY appreiciate it. I would like to get on the fe list for Dream Feb 13. My kids are 6Boy and 8Girl. It is their first cruise!! Thank you!
:badpc:

So bummed. Hubby and I aren't getting to cruise on this one due to my starting a new job on Monday.

All, I have sent a link to the FE list to everyone I have added.

I have sent a PM to others that have expressed interest but I have not heard from directly. We are just about a month away and I would like to lock down the list soon so people are not stressing about getting/making more gifts while packing etc.

Right now we have 35 people in 10 families participating. I think we should lock down the list from adding new people either Jan 16th or Jan 23rd. How does that sound to everyone?

We have a couple people without room assignments yet so the list will need to be updated later with their cabins or others who may get an upgrade :thumbsup2

A few people have expressed interest in meeting. On other cruises we have met by the family pool I think about an hour before the muster drill. Does anyone have another idea for a place to meet? Or remember about when the muster drill is?

I originally was on this cruise as I was going to do a B2B, but ended up booking a 7 day a few weeks before this one. Take good care of her as I'll be boarding on the 16th.

But....if anyone can, would you post who your Captain and Cruise Director is for this cruise? Obviously it would have to be someone who can still post to the DIS before you lose Wi-Fi or signal out of port.

Have a great cruise everyone!

This is our second cruise on the Dream, but first time doing FE's....I ordered extenders for our three cabins, how do we join a group?

Since we just signed up for the forum, the system will not let me private message you. I am very interested in doing the FE group. Please message me and maybe it will let me message back. Thanks!

In 4 weeks we will be aboard the Dream! Who is getting excited?

I think now is a good time to lock down the FE list. We have 13 families participating.

Everyone on the list should have received an email with a link to the list.

There are still a couple of families waiting for cabin assignments, if you are one of those families be sure to send me your assignment once you receive it.

Will be on Feb. 13 2014 Dream cruise 3 adults 2 children 10 & 12 would like to be part of fish extender group on this cruise first disney cruise This is my first post so can not give email address

Please remove me from this FE and this thread. I accidentally signed up for the 3 night cruise on the MAGIC, not the DREAM. :(

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter