Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

The Disney Friends and Family Discount that starts today is also excluding Dooneys..... :( Very disappointing

My coupon that was sent via Disney visa that started today doesn't say it excludes Dooneys so I just got off the phone with a male cm and he said that the Dooney and Bourkes will no longer be included in the storewide site sales. He said it is like the Duffy Bears, because they are not exclusive to Disney but another company involved that they can no longer offer the sale. You can get the visa sales like 10% off $50 or the other codes that are for visa members only on the dooneys but that will be all for here on out.:(

momwholovesmickey said:
My coupon that was sent via Disney visa that started today doesn't say it excludes Dooneys so I just got off the phone with a male cm and he said that the Dooney and Bourkes will no longer be included in the storewide site sales. He said it is like the Duffy Bears, because they are not exclusive to Disney but another company involved that they can no longer offer the sale. You can get the visa sales like 10% off $50 or the other codes that are for visa members only on the dooneys but that will be all for here on out.:(

Hmmmm so does that mean the 20% off coupons sometimes given out at the WDW quick service restaurants will no longer be allowed to be used on Dooneys at Disney World? Not that I have ever been lucky enough to get a coupon.

Hmmmm so does that mean the 20% off coupons sometimes given out at the WDW quick service restaurants will no longer be allowed to be used on Dooneys at Disney World? Not that I have ever been lucky enough to get a coupon.

I get those coupons all the time..... When I dont need them.

I wonder about the AP discount in the parks too. Until now, I've always been able to get 20% off my Dooneys with my AP. I may ask in one of the stores this weekend to see what they say.

I wonder about the AP discount in the parks too. Until now, I've always been able to get 20% off my Dooneys with my AP. I may ask in one of the stores this weekend to see what they say.

We have a cast member in out facebook group and she said that the AP's can still be used for the Dooneys. That is a good sign for now. Hopefully it stays that way.

For those of you who have ordered from Disneystore.com lately have you found their shipping any better? I ordered on Tues. morn. and I am yet to get a shipping notice.:scratchin I was disappointed by the sale not including the Dooneys but had enough Visa reward points that I only paid $30 for the purse after the 10% off and then my reward points. :cool1:

momwholovesmickey said:
For those of you who have ordered from Disneystore.com lately have you found their shipping any better? I ordered on Tues. morn. and I am yet to get a shipping notice.:scratchin I was disappointed by the sale not including the Dooneys but had enough Visa reward points that I only paid $30 for the purse after the 10% off and then my reward points. :cool1:

I've noticed sometimes when I order I get my package and no notification of shipment. It will just show up. DB told Disney they were no longer allowed to offer the purses for sale, which is why they have been excluded.

dgbg100106 said:
No problem... I just like getting t he discount on my bags...:rolleyes1

I know! Can't remember the last bag I paid full price for. Maybe the brown tonal Mickey Champsac.

dgbg100106 said:
I am not sure i ever have....:rotfl2:

They seriously need to reconsider and include the Dooneys in the sales. Think how many more Dooneys we buy with the money we save from the sales!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter