Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

I got a mailing yesterday that the sale starts early on the 7th if you have Disney visa. They also sent coupons for a free ornament for the following week with $50 purchase. Woo hoo:thumbsup2

Anyone know if I order a bag on the website then don't like the pattern I get, can I exchange in the park when I'm there two weeks later?

I don't believe you can, but call them and ask:)

Everyone I've asked in the parks says you must have a receipt to return or exchange, and a packing slip from DS.com doesn't count as a receipt.

I got that same answer from the online store, but other people have reported they've been told it's OK, so there's obviously some confusion re: official policy.

I think this could be one of those YMMV kind of things. You might find a CM who will grant a "one time exception" and let you do it if you're politely insistent. Or you could run into a "the rules are written in stone" CM who won't budge.

I don't particularly like returning even when I know it's allowed, so I just shelled out $10 to send my ugly placement bag back to the online store even though DLR is an easy drive for me. Grrr!

Everyone I've asked in the parks says you must have a receipt to return or exchange, and a packing slip from DS.com doesn't count as a receipt.

I got that same answer from the online store, but other people have reported they've been told it's OK, so there's obviously some confusion re: official policy.

I think this could be one of those YMMV kind of things. You might find a CM who will grant a "one time exception" and let you do it if you're politely insistent. Or you could run into a "the rules are written in stone" CM who won't budge.

I don't particularly like returning even when I know it's allowed, so I just shelled out $10 to send my ugly placement bag back to the online store even though DLR is an easy drive for me. Grrr!

Sheila, that stinks that you had to pay that to ship it back when they are right there and they sell the bags. I don't mind rules at all when they are understandable but when they are not...they are so frustrating and maddening.:confused:

I hope they dont make a trend of excluding the Dooneys from thew sale. I will be a sad panda :guilty:

Well, at least, Stacy, there is another sale next week so we didn't have to wait for a long time to get one that includes it:cool1: It would have really been sad to not include them and then not have one for a really long time.::yes::

Well, at least, Stacy, there is another sale next week so we didn't have to wait for a long time to get one that includes it:cool1: It would have really been sad to not include them and then not have one for a really long time.::yes::

This is true! I really liked how they kept more in stock during the last sale, It is alot better than when you had to choose from a list of like 10 bags they had online during the sales.... Now if there was only a bag left that I needed then everything would be good. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter