Don't you just love kids

well i took ds9 to the hairdressers yesterday to get a much needed cut(he had been growing it and it was pretty untidy)so he gets a number 4 all over and when he's done turns to the hairdresers and says "ok ladies now i'm ready for valentines day" :rotfl2: not bad for a 9year old!

What a smoothie :laughing: .x.

Ewwwwww :sick: :lmao: .
I will never forget when Chloe(7yrs) had not long turnt 4+was helping me to put away the shopping-i opened up the new toothbrushes+gave them to her to put in the pot in the bathroom.Off she went.Later when we brushed our teeth together,mine was wet-did'nt think nothing of it-Chloe says-Mummy was your toothbrush ok,yes why i said-oh nothing she replies.I kept on asking until she told me,'your one fell in the toilet' :sick: :sick: :sick: .Now i knew why it was wet+she had been in the bathroom a while.x.

Oh Claire i know exactly where your coming from Dd4 is the same.I get her to sit on the chair+as soon as i put the brush near hair,she squirms+wriggles+moans 'it hurt's' and i have'nt even touched her with it :laughing: .She has very fine hair+it gets so knotty+static.x.
Yuck Yuck Yuck I think that would have made me sick

That sound just like Ebony's hair and we have tried everything but it is stil all matted in the morning

I found my DS taking down my birthday cards today and asked him what he was doing

his answer

"Clearing a space for my Valentines cards" - he is 7 :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter