Don't laugh but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back to the world of the living! Glad you escaped tommyvegas! That door to the right:eek: I shutter each time we pass it.

Hmmm...the door to the right....maybe THAT'S what happened to my long-lost cousin.....

Small World is one of the most calm ride in the whole park. How could anyone have a panic attack on it. It must be a joke.

"What will be will be"
:bounce: :Pinkbounc

But that song??? I break out in a sweat just thinking about it.....

A joke..?

A joke...?????

Oh well, I think we should all just be happy that there are some of us who have not had to suffer thru the anxiety, the stress, the potential terror, and of course the music...

Hakuna Matata, Minnie... no worries....

It's all about the boat! Why do you think they closed 20,000 Leagues!:D

People were all xannaxed out all day at MK from the panic attacks.;)

Originally posted by Minnie1156
Small World is one of the most calm ride in the whole park. How could anyone have a panic attack on it. It must be a joke.
:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Ha! A joke you say.... Thats what I used to think. My poor brother hated IASW but rode it anyway (its airconditioned after all) but when it came time to get off the ride... where the heck was he?!?!? He was gone. He made one too many cracks about how "lame the ride was" and the dolls got him. They were quick too.

Now we only get to see him once a year when we fly out from socal to WDW. Since he has a beard they put him to work in the POTC. He's the new autioneer pirate. Ah well, at least he gets to have some fun with that red head after the stroke of midnight. The poor blighter. Say hello to my lost brother and when you lift yer glass later in the day at the Rose & Crown and don't Old Bill too. (He's the pirate feeding rum to the cats.)

Darian

Do people ever go into Fantasyland without riding IASW? I've always wanted to, but never took the chance. We got back from DW last week; no one wanted to ride IASW and yet we seemed drawn to it; after riding probably 10 times at least, we never noticed the door to the right until this last time; we began to speculate what it would take to get the boat to go in that direction instead - now I'm glad we didn't make that happen.

Come to think of it, I've often noticed entire boats coming back empty. Never really thought much of it until reading this thread.

The outlook wasnt pleasant for the Mudville tourists that day,
The temp was 98, as they dreamt of Stormalong Bay.
And the leader of group, a strapping lad name Casey O'doole
Says 'Cmon boys, I know a ride where we can stay nice n cool'.
And as Casey stepped into the row that trailed the others there,
Cool air rushed over Casey's brow, he didnt have a care.
'See boys, I told ya!' Casey spoke, as normal, far too loud.
'Sit back and relax, chums of mine; here comes Casey's crowd'
Perhaps a little too arrogant, perhaps a bit unwise.
Noone in the boat did see the movement in the their eyes.
The dolls are always, oh, so slow, at least until the time
That they move with blazing speed and the silence of a mime.
But at least they choose carefully, the ones that most deserve,
To wear the bright paint and garb; to dance & sing & serve.
So when the ride was over, and all had felt the cool, cool air,
They dis-embarked the SW barge - but Casey wasn't there.
Somewhere in the Happy Place the sun stills shines so bright,
Somewhere music's playing, somewhere hearts are light.
Somewhere children laughing, and somewhere parents call.
But there's much chagrin in Mudville... Casey has become a doll.

Originally posted by dwbakerjr
The outlook wasnt pleasant for the Mudville tourists that day,
The temp was 98, as they dreamt of Stormalong Bay.
And the leader of group, a strapping lad name Casey O'doole
Says 'Cmon boys, I know a ride where we can stay nice n cool'.
And as Casey stepped into the row that trailed the others there,
Cool air rushed over Casey's brow, he didnt have a care.
'See boys, I told ya!' Casey spoke, as normal, far too loud.
'Sit back and relax, chums of mine; here comes Casey's crowd'
Perhaps a little too arrogant, perhaps a bit unwise.
Noone in the boat did see the movement in the their eyes.
The dolls are always, oh, so slow, at least until the time
That they move with blazing speed and the silence of a mime.
But at least they choose carefully, the ones that most deserve,
To wear the bright paint and garb; to dance & sing & serve.
So when the ride was over, and all had felt the cool, cool air,
They dis-embarked the SW barge - but Casey wasn't there.
Somewhere in the Happy Place the sun stills shines so bright,
Somewhere music's playing, somewhere hearts are light.
Somewhere children laughing, and somewhere parents call.
But there's much chagrin in Mudville... Casey has become a doll.

LOL...that is awesome!! Truly one of the funniest things I have read in a while....:)

I guess I should throw something together about...

"Quoth the raven, Its a small small world...."

(((or maybe not))).....

I always thought it was "Quouth the Raven...Eat my shorts...." :)

The first time (1/2002) we rode IASW (me, DD7 and DH) we thought it was awesome- the colors, the details, the dolls...

The next time (9/2002), the ride stopped for about 5 minutes and DD (then 8) said there was something strange about the dolls and she really wanted the ride to end.

I noticed that this thread started in August 2002. Could the dolls be emerging from some kind of hypersleep? Are they going to being actively pursuing all riders, or only show themselves to certain riders?

I took my 18mo son on Pirates of the Carribean, my favorite ride, early in our trip and he was TRAUMATIZED so that when we went to anything in a boat or anything in the dark... he freaked! Now that I've read this thread, I GET IT! It wasn't the PIRATES it was the DOLLS! Even before we got on the boat, he sensed their evil prescence and, wise man that he is, evacuated the building!

Maybe we need to put the Department of Homeland Defense on this case. Sounds like a conspiracy to bring down the whole country, if you ask me. Just think of the title: "It's a Small World". Do they maybe think it's too small for them and the good old US of A???

Hmmmm... not sure whether this would fall under the Department of Homeland Security..

But I am wondering if it would be under the Department of "TRANSPORTATION" or the Department of the "INTERIOR"....

hmmmmmm....

at first i thought this was real...however in all honesty i have a friend who is terrified by the Norway boat ride..she actually stood and and tried to climb out when she realized it was going to go down a"mountain". if i hadn't grabbed her and pulled her back in the troll would have really had the last laugh.

With all of you sharp people out there, I'm surprised that only a couple of posters alluded to the Hall of Presidents conspiracy.

I'm a government worker (for real, hey I get the S/D resort gov't discount ;) ) and I happened to come across a secret memo- of which I can't tell you the full contents, or I might not get to use that S/D discount- that mentioned a connection between those lost in IASW becoming dolls to replace the real dolls who actually grow up to be members of the Hall of Presidents. :eek:

shh, don't tell anyone!

gotta go- I think they're on to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter